I found my twin flame

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
masterfu678

I found my twin flame

Post by masterfu678 »

To all guests who found this thread through a google search, I must tell you that everything you read here might sound crazy, however they are not and they are all real, welcome to the world of paganism and spirituality.

Now onto my thread.

Long story short, a few weeks ago I discover a Jpop trio named Perfume, which is a group that had been around since 2000. There was a member who goes by the nickname Kashiyuka, flowing long hair, beautiful face, nice figure, a real beauty.

However, when I was researching about this group and learning about them. I suddenly felt that I know Kashiyuka since forever, like I felt somehow connected to her. At first I thought this is just a fantasy of a fan, but the more I looked at her pictures online, the more I think about her, I'm not the kind of person to obsess over celebrities, but this is a completely different story. I just can't stop thinking about her day and night. I tried to stop myself but just.....can't. I even tried to stop looking at her pictures. Still no avail.

Then I did a google search online and found the term "twin flame", it is said that you will meet your twin flame on a day that just happens to add to 11 11. This is where I confirmed that Kashiyuka is my twin flame, not possibly, but definitely.

You see, Perfume had a concert on 11/15/14 in New York City, which is where I am at the time of this post. Of course I went to that concert. I added this date together and guess what I got: don't touch the first 11, add 1,5,1,4, and I will get a double 11! It is not meant to add normally as a numerologist would do, so it would make sense.

It is also said that my twin flame can be a different nationality, different age, and having a completely opposite life than me. Which makes sense, she is a celebrity in Japan, 25 years old. I am a nobody, Chinese and 22. I also read about her interests from interviews by Japanese media, she likes EDM, was never a spotlight when she was a child, have strange habits (like having a pet tiger and snake), like things that are dark themed. Guess what, I'm like this too, practicing Wicca being my strange habit, no strange pets unfortunately. She likes to be quiet and hides her feelings, I'm like that too. You will rarely see me cry in front of you if my feelings are hurt, or see me get angry with you. In fact, all you will see is a smiling face, or poker face.

Seriously, I was more than shocked when I learned all this, everything just adds up to one thing: she is my twin flame.

What are your opinions on this?
Lillady

Re: I found my twin flame

Post by Lillady »

Ok so here is the definition and background on what a twin flame is:

A Twin Flame is a spiritual (esoteric or New Age) concept describing a special soul connection between two souls. The Twin Flames are thought to be a template for an ancient/eternal type of relationship between lovers. The fundamental thought behind this concept is that the dawning new era in human spiritual evolution will be a time when relationships foster enhanced spiritual growth between lovers, whereas in previous times and still early in the 21st century couples stayed together for purposes of physical survival and economical safety more than anything else. According to the mythology of Twin Flames, in the beginning of time we were created from one source, that was split into smaller and smaller units down to two souls (and on rare occasions, halves of one soul) that would journey to Earth to learn an experience duality. They would reincarnate over lifetimes with this longing for each other, often meeting until, they would reunite and then leave this physical plane as one.

Many confuse the twin flame with soul mates (any significant relation), and the rare split soul.

There are plenty of modernised theories of Twin Flames, many of which presenting the view that there is a twin flame for everyone (thus confusing catalytic relationships and soul mates to twin flames) and that the halves of twin flames are not necessarily a male and female, but can also be homosexual. Sometimes a set of twin souls choose to incarnate as the same sex. There can be many reasons for this. All twin soul relationships are between male and female energies of the same soul. This means that it doesn’t matter if we think of ourselves as heterosexual or homosexual. If you meet your twin soul, one of you will be the female half and the other will be the male half, no matter what gender each of you have. When you meet your twin soul, you will be forced to face your Self. When we talk about heterosexual or homosexual relationships we focus on the gender of the physical body instead of the gender of the soul. At the level of the energies when twin souls meet, they will be drawn to each other, no matter what gender they have. This means that sometimes the male and female halves of the same soul meet and both of them can be incarnated in women’s or in men’s bodies. Also, some theorists accept that this is not a relationship that can be experienced once in all life cycles only, but repeats over several. However, most take it as a sign of spiritual enlightenment and a sign of evolution. Despite these differing views Twin Flame concept is still very much tied to monogamous ideals, and the thought that only graduate souls have twin flames on Earth as their purpose is to do spiritual work and energy work to help the Planet. However, that does not mean a Twin Flame relationship is idealistic, as Soul mate relationships are often more harmonious; Twin flames go through a lot of cleansing and purging of the chakras and energetiacal bodies, and with true Twin Flames the connection is so intense that it causes fear and many twin flames initially run from the experience (the Twin Flame runner).

Defintion of a fixation:
"Fixation" (German: Fixierung) is a concept originated by Sigmund Freud (1905) to denote the persistence of anachronistic sexual traits.[1] Subsequently, "'Fixation' acquired a broader connotation. With the development of theory of libidinal stages...the term came to mean a persistent attachment, not only to the specific instinctual aims of a particular era, but, instead, to the entire complex of self and object relation"[2] at that time.

More generally, it is the state in which an individual becomes obsessed with an attachment to another person, being, or object (in human psychology): "A strong attachment to a person or thing, especially such an attachment formed in childhood or infancy and manifested in immature or neurotic behavior that persists throughout life".[3]

Now for my opinion....... I think your want for this Kashiyuka person is more of an fixation than the two of you being "twin flames"

Information from http://en.wikipedia.org/
masterfu678

Post by masterfu678 »

I don't think it is just a normal obsession or fixation , as I said before, I don't normally obsess over celebrities or pop artists. Even if the celebrity has the right sex appeal, I only appreciate them for their work. Truth be told, if you guys happens to be fans of kpop music, you would know that ladies in those music videos are all gorgeous and sexy, but I only watch it for fun and kicks, never had been thinking about them day and light like I have Kashiyuka on my mind right now.

It is like she is imprinted in my consciousness, even if I tried to think about other things, she would just come back. There are two other girls in that jpop group, but I had never really thought about the other two. It is just her. The other two also have a much a bigger fan base than Kashiyuka, if you know the fandom of Perfume well.

It is said that you can meet twin flames anywhere, even on the internet, according to this site:
http://www.collapsingduality.com/FAQ.html

I already have a few symptoms listed in this site, like feeling an overwhelming sense of love, feeling complete, so complete that I suddenly don't have the desire to interact with other females anymore, which I does a lot before I researched about this group, and you would feel you just knew it that you found it, which is why I created this thread, I JUST KNEW IT!!!!

Everything just started with my first look on Kashiyuka. I don't even know why, it is very strange. Was it also a coincidence that the first day I actually saw her at the concert be a 11 11?
masterfu678

Post by masterfu678 »

also I don't know if this is the right section for this. twin flames can be considered reincarnation since they are one soul separated into two different incarnated bodies. If the soul is reunited with each other, then both would ascend together and it would be their last incarnations of life on Earth.
Siona

Post by Siona »

masterfu678 wrote:I don't think it is just a normal obsession or fixation , as I said before, I don't normally obsess over celebrities or pop artists.
Well, we've all got to start somewhere. :lol: In all seriousness though, just because it's not something you normally do, it doesn't mean that's not what's happened here. What you're describing sounds like a celebrity crush, and one that's gone a bit too far. Honestly, I have seen this quite a few times before, and you really are not describing anything unique - and really, taking it too far isn't exactly healthy either. I don't know if anyone will be able to change your mind, but really it's not a good thing to get too carried away with this sort of thing...
masterfu678

Post by masterfu678 »

Siona wrote:
masterfu678 wrote:I don't think it is just a normal obsession or fixation , as I said before, I don't normally obsess over celebrities or pop artists.
Well, we've all got to start somewhere. :lol: In all seriousness though, just because it's not something you normally do, it doesn't mean that's not what's happened here. What you're describing sounds like a celebrity crush, and one that's gone a bit too far. Honestly, I have seen this quite a few times before, and you really are not describing anything unique - and really, taking it too far isn't exactly healthy either. I don't know if anyone will be able to change your mind, but really it's not a good thing to get too carried away with this sort of thing...
maybe you are right, but I still want to focus on the fact that the concert date adds up to 11 11. I thought it was a celebrity crush until I realized the fibonacci sequence with the concert date when I actually saw her live for the first time with the other two girls. So there is definitely something.

This sequence always symbolizes the meeting of twin flames, according to websites I found online. Numerous times when I looked at my clock, I saw 11:11AM or PM.

I guess I would find out when I have the chance to actually talk to her. They have meet & greet sessions, very rare to get one, but it is not impossible. I will keep the rule in mind and see if the date I actually speak to her (in the near future I hope) adds up to 11 11.
Siona

Post by Siona »

masterfu678 wrote:This sequence always symbolizes the meeting of twin flames, according to websites I found online. Numerous times when I looked at my clock, I saw 11:11AM or PM.
Alright, but I can guarantee that numerous times when you looked at the clock you saw something other than 11:11, but since you haven't attached some sort of significance to those other times, they're not the times you remember. It's a sort of confirmation bias, where you remember and prioritize information that supports your idea, but you dismiss or forget any information that doesn't.
masterfu678

Post by masterfu678 »

I guess you are right. Only time would tell if my hunch were correct about her being my twin flame.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Hey Masterfu,

I noticed in your intro post you said we were friends on FB. If you weren't already aware, I have a FB fan page now that my profile is closed. The page is here if you want to like it.
www.facebook.com/starwitchstone

I'm not sure who you are since you're using a different name here and there's no photo of you, but PM me on my new page if you want to so I can put a face to your forum username.

As for your celebrity love, hopefully you'll come to see that it's not realistic to believe that this singer is supposed to be your girl. There are probably a million people who feel the same way about her that you do. She's a very cute girl. I think you'll eventually find a non-celebrity girl you can love and you'll transfer those feelings over to her. loveface
masterfu678

Post by masterfu678 »

ok check your PM on that page.

maybe I'll update this thread again in the future when something happens between me and her. I need answers on a lot of things on this one.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

You're who I thought you'd be. (Really, you're the only Asian boy who regularly PM'd me, lol.) I'll talk to you on FB.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”