My grandpa passed away

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
masterfu678

My grandpa passed away

Post by masterfu678 »

So last Friday(11/21/14), my grandfather had passed away due to severe esophageal cancer. I'm doing fine emotionally, I knew it would come eventually from reports from my other family members. I just wish he could fight it and live longer, I guess that was not the case. I had one last video chat with him and my dad two weeks ago. I guess that was the final farewell. His final words to me was a mumbled "study hard and exercise regularly." A phrase which he always told me when I was on the phone with him in the past.

The last thing he did before becoming ill is donating money to a scam company, and later becoming bed ridden due to stress and depression, might be the reason to trigger the cancer. It was unfair, have to die with a regret like that, I feel sorry for him but there is nothing I could do.

Rest in peace.

To be honest, I still want to talk to him more, is there a way to communicate with his spirit?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: My grandpa passed away

Post by SnowCat »

Let yourself be open to communicating with his spirit. It will happen if he wants it to.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
nightstar

Post by nightstar »

i'm sorry for your loss. Just remember that he will always be with you in one way or another.
Nightstar

***<3***<3****<3
"Change your thoughts and you can change your world" -Norman Vincent Peale
masterfu678

Post by masterfu678 »

Thank you guys for the kind words and advice

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”