what did I see when I was scrying today?

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
AlexeiAranea

what did I see when I was scrying today?

Post by AlexeiAranea »

so i tried using my scrying mirror tonight at sunset to see if i couldnt conjure up an image of one of my gods so that i could get a better picture of who it is exactly im worshiping so i can make things more specific ya know

i wasnt really expecting it to work on the first try. i mean i know i do have a little bit of a natural talent when it comes to divination but i honestly thought i would need to practice more to get this one to work.

but after a bit of meditation while holding a luck and vision pouch what do i see pop up but a man with long blonde hair and a long beard pulled together with some sort of decorative metal piece and dark eyes giving me a nice stern look. kind of like a father giving a warning look to his kid when he knows hes about to do something he shouldnt.

so after seeing that i decided it was probably time to stop pestering him and put the mirror away.

but like right before i put the cloth back on and put out the candles i see like a half of a face pop up

just like the mouth and neck and shoulders of a really wrinkly person who i could not identify. the lips were basically non existent and the wrinkles were everywhere. the person looked very, very, very old. while i could see the first image in color this person seemed to only be a dark ashy grey with like a slight hint of blue. i had a really ominous feeling settle over me then and it didnt leave until i made it downstairs away from my altar room.

anyone know what or who they might have been? The first one really resembles Thor to me but the name Odin was kind of stuck in my head too. (posted in the gods/godesses sub forum too)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: what did I see when I was scrying today?

Post by Firebird »

Could very well be Odin, course Merlin came to mind. I think the Dagda had blond hair originally and he was a father figure.
bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “General Divination”