Love Spells - Opinions, Advice, and More...

Questions and posts about love spells.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

That is generally how I feel about it. I either don't really believe they work at all, OR I think if someone feels they are under a spell, it is basically because they BELIEVE it to be so, and therefore it IS so. I think you can change just about anything (within reason) with the power of your mind, especially something like a "spell" that has been cast on you. You are basically admitting that HER mind power is stronger than yours by saying that you are under her spell. Just my opinion though, and there are certainly many people who strongly believe that love spells actually work. I am not one of those people. I think you control your own circumstances.

Aeolian Echo

Post by Aeolian Echo »

I have been watching this board for a few weeks and decided to register and participate. This string particularly caught my attention because I believe I was under a love spell and much more...but I will get to that later.

I had a friend for many years that I really had no more than friendship interest in. When she began going through a divorce a few years back I felt an unexplainable attraction to her. By unexplainable I mean that she really is not my type. We dated for a couple of years and one day, spontaneously got married. I thought it was spontaneous but found out later that she had told several people about when it was going to happen. The reason I believe I was under a spell is because it was my spontaneous idea to get married that day.

After a little over a year I overcame the spell (or something like that) and began a very ugly divorce. She was very upset about losing which brings me to the much more part.

I am now dating a Thai woman and recently visited with one of her spiritual advisors who informed her that I was carrying a curse. I was not even aware of the curse or the love spell until I heard this. Then, it all came crashing in and made sense. I knew my ex-wife was moderately into the craft but I didn't think she was capable of performing anything that would work, especially on me. I am very spiritually aware and have always had an interest in the force of life but am not experienced with it.

So here is why I came here...

How do I relieve myself of the curse? I have been having little accidents, having no success in finding a new job and various other irritating things going on in my life. I have been working on my positive attitude and it is helping but I need to do more.

Please advise me.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I think you need to read online about psychics who tell you that there is a "curse" on you. It is extremely common. They do it to everyone (whether or not their ex-wife cast a "spell" on them). They say that there is a curse on you. Then, you eventually go back to them to ask how to remove the curse. They tell you that they can remove the curse for MORE MONEY (or gifts, etc.). They will keep telling you that they need more money to fully remove the curse and you can spend many thousands of dollars removing this supposed curse that is on you. I have no doubt in my mind that there is not a curse on you. No one has cursed you. You have cursed yoursef by believing there is a curse on you. Read the link below and see if this sounds at all familiar to you and get back to me:

http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/Crimes/InPerson/MajorPerson/psychic_scams.htm

There are many more. This is a scam. If you want to read more of these, just do a web search for 'psychic curse scam'.

Please don't fall for this. They will take you for everything if you let them. Take control of your life and take your power back. YOU are the only one who controls your actions and thoughts. If you need a spell to remove this "curse" that you believe is on you, then there are plenty of those on my site. I have no doubt that they will work since I think it's just a matter of belief. And remember, bad things happen to everyone sometime during their life. No one is exempt. Just because some bad things may have happened is no reason to believe there is a curse on you. Of course, many people believe the same thing you do. They want to believe in a curse because then they can shift the blame from themselves to another person. But if you ever want a happy, fulfilled life, you must take control and responsibility for your own life and actions. Don't let anyone else control you (in your mind.)
darkshadow12

Post by darkshadow12 »

hey yall how do u atract a dude u have a crush on to like u ? :D
darkshadow12

Post by darkshadow12 »

hey yall how do u atract a dude u have a crush on to like u ? :D
darkshadow12

Post by darkshadow12 »

omg my friend just asked me out~~~~!! YEA smileykiss2 guess i didnt need a love spell hehhe
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

I'm not going to say anything..... I'm just acknowledging that I read the above posts.......... sigh cuz I can sometimes go off the deep end on ppl
**Nothing is set in stone**
KennyS32

Post by KennyS32 »

Good one Moonlit, ........... I will say just this, about the above posts,... take it for whatever its worth..I am a spiritual counselor .. over 30 years.. does not mean I have the answers? .. I merely am a guide.. you make the change when you make the choice... Like says... a curse is not real..... until you believe in it.. ..and if people are sending you negative vibes... then start standing in your power and divert them back...and if you feel the need , do some protection magic..Do it ..its all in the mind...

In the words of Richard Bach, "Argue for you limitations, and sure enough they're yours"
xalo123

Post by xalo123 »

hi is there anyone here at the moment
?
xbubbles

Post by xbubbles »

i have read this topic and y'all have very good points. i dont really believe in love spells because i think if a person doesnt love you nothing can make them, all it will achieve is zombie-like love that even that person cannot explain. however, i do believe in casting those spells that bring out all the love that person has for you, which may not always be a lot. sometimes we have the potential to love someone but we do not for whatever reason. spells like those can give that person a push in the right direction. i dont think there is anything wrong with that.
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

Yea, I dont think there is anything wrong with attracting love in general... but when free will and stuff is used.. thats a no no in my book.
xalo123

Post by xalo123 »

i dont believe in love magick or love spells because i think that love has its own type of magick and not one that you can used by an wiccan,pagen or what ever i think that blove is like elements you cnt coontrol it only work with it (NEVER BEND FREE WILL lol it has conciquenses)
p.s. sorry about crap spelling teehee
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

I see our conversation had a real effect on you! * pats self on the back*
you are a fast learner xalo123 I look forward to talking to you more

Geez I cant spell I had to correct this like 25 billion times
Lamaria

Post by Lamaria »

i know it's an old topic but it's interesting so why not to wake it up :D
i was wondering what if someone is aware of all the risk that love spells may bring but is so in love with that someone that wants to take that risk with casting a spell?i'm not pro nor against love spells.people have to learn on mistakes right.
Cladagh

Post by Cladagh »

I have a story about a love spell gone wrong.

I used to date this guy, I knew it wasn't serious but I decided to try and make him pay more attention to me, because he was very aloof and onyl came around when he wanted sex.

I should have realized what a dangerous game I was playing...I think I actually turned him into a stalker. I created a root, down here the Gullah root doctors make them by taking the name of the person, certain herbs, a photo, wax, etc and sewing it into a little white packet that is then kept someplace private to bind the person to you. I did this, I can't remember all the ingredients but one was, I think, skin from the heel of my left foot.

So, I made this little packet, and then it started working. Then he went away on a vacation and I decided I had had enough of him so I burned the root.

Well, all I can figure is, that by burning it, I released it into the air. I buried the burned remains under my front step and...wouldn't you know it? He appeared there a week later.

All of a sudden he was telling me he loved me, buying me all these presents, and I was tired of him, I just wanted him to go away.

I took the root to a town 2 hours away and threw it into a trash can. This lessened the strength of it but he still followed me at work, called me and it took about a year for him to finally get the message that I wasn't interested.

I do wonder, though, if he ever feels a strange attraction to a landfill somewhere in Georgia...lol!

Anyway, I totally agree about the use of these spells being careless and foolish. If you really love someone you don't want to manipulate them, and if they really love you and it's meant to be, it will happen.

Now, please, wonderful people, read my motivation spells thread and tell me what advice you think is relevant to me in my current relationship.

Return to “Love Spells”