Radionics Software

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Nyte_Wytch

Radionics Software

Post by Nyte_Wytch »

From what I've read radionics has been out for awhile. I just recently discovered it and was wondering if there is anyone here who has tried it. If so was it successful or a failure? The programs I've read about are EnchantraX, Tifareth and Cybershaman. I used their contact me option asking questions but no one, from any of the sites have written back. Thanks in advance for any info.
~Nyte
_Cheshire_

Post by _Cheshire_ »

I don't know how I came across the topic, but of course there's ten million scam accusations floating around. Tifareth, in particular. I think they own the Telehypnosis Pro program, which you can download a trial at download.com

That program I can vouch is complete crap. I remember now that I came across it looking for meditation and self hypnosis programs, and downloaded it. You can tell by the "readme" file that tags along with the program that it's targeted to ignorant and mostly underaged people. "Make Sally love you" "Make your crush love you", etc.

In the scenarios for adding the radionic related color scales, they give scenarios. "Guy likes girl but girl likes another guy and guy can't tell her how he feels". 99 dollars for the program too, after the trial. It's got scam written all over it. That's all I know, but I hope it helped you. Your best bet is to do a search on the program name you're looking into and I'm sure you'll find some kind of review on it.
Nyte_Wytch

Post by Nyte_Wytch »

Cheshire wrote:I don't know how I came across the topic, but of course there's ten million scam accusations floating around. Tifareth, in particular. I think they own the Telehypnosis Pro program, which you can download a trial at download.com

That program I can vouch is complete crap. I remember now that I came across it looking for meditation and self hypnosis programs, and downloaded it. You can tell by the "readme" file that tags along with the program that it's targeted to ignorant and mostly underaged people. "Make Sally love you" "Make your crush love you", etc.

In the scenarios for adding the radionic related color scales, they give scenarios. "Guy likes girl but girl likes another guy and guy can't tell her how he feels". 99 dollars for the program too, after the trial. It's got scam written all over it. That's all I know, but I hope it helped you. Your best bet is to do a search on the program name you're looking into and I'm sure you'll find some kind of review on it.
Thank you for your reply;o) I've posted this question on other boards but all I got was "spam type" replies that I *knew* were garbage. I downloaded the free cybershaman and I think its bogus too.
~Nyte

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”