Did my husband ruin my spell?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Apollonia

Did my husband ruin my spell?

Post by Apollonia »

Hello I am new and tried a simple candle spell for my first spell. when it was about 70% burned my husband blew the candle out.
Is the spell ruined?
Must I start all over?
I do not want to do the spell again of it will work double, but I dont mind starting over if that is what I must.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Well, that sucks when things like that happen. I am not sure what to say. If you feel in your "gut" that the spell was ruined then it probably was and you may have to try again.

Blessings,

bsp
Vicki*

Post by Vicki* »

In my opinion, most spells work because of focus and visualization. If your hubby blowing out the candle interrupted you or you feel you havent quite finished with the spell, then I would do it again.
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

I agree with them. Just go with what you really feel, 90 percent of the time your gut feeling is always right. What were your enotions after he blew out the candle? was it like "oh no he ruined it." or "it's ok the spell should be fine." That could give you a clue or something.
**Nothing is set in stone**
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Darn those husbands! :28:

I'm with everyone here-- it depends on your feelings. The power you have comes from within yourself, and if you now doubt the effectiveness of your spell, you've probably jinxed it yourself. I'd try again & tell him to stay away from the candles. :28:

~BB~

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”