visions like a mirror

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
larry_davis

visions like a mirror

Post by larry_davis »

has anyone here ever been able to do something all your life that is unexplainable? maybe it's not a big deal and maybe you can't proove it, but it's something you can do in your head. i've been able to do this. i can change the way i see things in my head, like walking into a mirror and living it, but nobody else can sense it. it may sound kinda wierd because i can't explain it 100%. unless there's someone in this world who can do the same thing. wich i haven't been able to find, not even in family memebers of the same blood.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Um, I think I've heard of what you're referring to, but it does seem a bit obscure.

...Personally, the most amazing thing I do is get up every morning for work! :28:
larry_davis

Post by larry_davis »

i never really thought much of it. until i saw this guy on tv talking about how some people have powers that they don't know how to evolve. then it got me thinking. maybe there's more to it. could someone else do this like me that knows more about it? or am i the only person on earth that can do this? seems doubtful that only i can. whatever it is.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Well you know we only use a very small portion of our brains, so you never know what could be possible. I guess we'll just have to wait until we all evolve enough to use at least 50% of the darn thing. :28:

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”