Intentions...

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Roxie

Intentions...

Post by Roxie »

If I were to do an ice binding spell on one of my friends who I felt was destroying my confidence and made me incredibally uncomfortable with other people and myself, because the spell is benefiting myself is that considered bad intentions and triggers the rule of 3?
Thanks,
Roxie
katie2005

Post by katie2005 »

No, it's not. The Rule of Three, also called the Threefold Law, first appeared in a magazine in a poem written by two witches in 1975. For some reason newcomers to witchcraft adopted the notion that there is some spiritual law that makes everything anyone does, positive or negative, come back to them three times over
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

Yes it is... even if you dont believe in the rule of 3 there is still the issue of karma to deal with. I say stay away from binding spells unless you seriously need them. It can be free will and thats not fair to the person having the spell put on them.

There are otherways to deal with situations like this besides magic.
**Nothing is set in stone**
katie2005

Post by katie2005 »

i am not saying to do the binding spell on the person , but if it has to do with ureself confidence ,why not try a spell for ur self to boost up ur confidence and ur self esteem.

and stay away from the person. if the person if making u feel like that why be around him/her.
Roxie

Post by Roxie »

Thanks, I'll take those things in to account :)
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

That's a good point- you might want to try to write a cleansing spell for yourself, and incorportate something about being more understanding as to why the people are destroying your self confidence. Just some introspection may help you achieve this too. But I don't advise you pursue a binding spell either.

~Blessed Be~

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”