A Question for Experienced Spell Casters...

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
suzanne

A Question for Experienced Spell Casters...

Post by suzanne »

Hi people

Well as you can see im very new here and I am just in awe at all the information that is available to me! I have very recently stumbled across witchcraft, wicca, tarot and the likes. I am currently on a tarot course, my mentor is a very well know tarot reader in my area and I am loving every minute of it.

I havent always felt the way I do today, I suppose things changed when my brother died 17 years ago when I was 16, since then ive always felt more spiritual.

Anyway I digress lol. I suppose I have 2 questions really....

1) Where does someone who has absolutley no idea about witchcraft & wicca begin? Literally taking it back to basics.

2) do you know how many people may have tried your spells and had success? I suppose its a very hard one to monitor which is why I was wondering if there are any members here who have tried the spells on your site and had success?

Please dont be offended by this question, its merely me just wondering what sort of success rate the spells have. I for one am certainly going to be trying a few, but first I need to learn lots more before I try and do anything. Im off to learn the colour relationship, days of the week the moon phases and the other basics!

Anyway thanks for any replies! :D
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

Hey there suzanne! I can tell you're a very sincere person, and it's really great that you want to find everything out before starting.

1) I would suggest reading a few books, looking around a lot of forums and websites and just get a general idea. It's really easy to learn on the Internet and half the time, you don't even realise you're learning! XD

You should also have a go at a few basic visualisation excercises and the like, just to build up some valuable skills that will be useful for a long time.

I have recently created a forum for new witches of any ages - I actually have a topic about visualisation techniques to get you started. It would be nice to have you around!

2) I have tried several of 's spells and they have worked. Although I aren't very powerful so most of the big-ass spells aren't going to work any time soon, I have used quite a few successfully, for example the 'dream of a lost loved one' spell, which I also am going to do tonight - being Samhain and all, it will most likely be a better and more successful spell!
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Merry Meet, Suzanne. I agree with Blackened Rose-- the best first step is reading. There is a lot to learn on the internet, but you have to be weary of places that aren't giving the right information. I'd suggest a trip to the book store, and select any book that seems right for you.

So far as 's spells, I haven't tried any spells, just the aura cleansing. And I can highly reccommend it. It's a great way to get very focused.

~Blessed Be~
suzanne

Post by suzanne »

Thank you to both of you for your replies. I think I will take myself off to the library and local bookstore this weekend! :D Its all so exciting :D

I love learning new things and there is such a vast array of information that its hard to know where to begin, but i feel as though I will be guided in the right direction!

Once again thank you to both of you! I really do appreciate you taking the time to reply to me! :D
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

I have tried the spells and they have worked. It's YOU that makes that magic. If you would like to start doing spells I sujest learning protection spells first. Thst just me though.
**Nothing is set in stone**
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Like Moonlit said, It's you and your skills and abilities that determine whether any particular spell works or not. Sorry I didn't see your post earlier. I really don't get a lot of time to hang out on the message board much these days.

tish

absolutely right!

Post by tish »

hi suzane! i absolutely know how you're feeling. i've read books of all sorts pertaining to witchcraft but dunno where to start. well i guess through this forum we'll both learn at the same time. hope to hear from you. :) i've seen books by deborah....i forgot her last name it's entitled "good girls naughty spells" and "how to turn an ex into a frog" it provides spells of alls sorts but it doesn't give the basic. another book which i think we should both try whether we are teens or not is "where to park your broomstick" i forgot who the author is. long live the witches! :)

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”