Could Christians & Muslims Cast Spells?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
LadyLyonene

Could Christians & Muslims Cast Spells?

Post by LadyLyonene »

are there possibilties that any other people with different religion such as christians or muslims can cast a spell? how will it work?
besides umm..thus being a witch need a lood to be one of them or a root for short? am just wondering if...hehe... because there were lots of people here that wanted to learn magic, though they got a different religion... oh, thus casting a spell do not affect one's belief?

>am really, really...curious...
missy

Post by missy »

LadyLyonene, I believe anyone can cast a spell. thus we have alot of people looking for hex spells, love spells etc... with bad intentions, But it is the person's belief of that spell along with the energy they put into it, the intention of the spell to actually make the spell "work'
Muslims use meditation chanting when praying. Praying itself is a form of meditation. Also you can't just learn 'magic' right away. It is learned through practice and respect, appreciation of the magic around us, Nature.

I personally rarely do any spell work. My intentions when doing any spell work is centered around my home "cleansing" and i never do any spell work to change anyone's way of thinking or compromise their life path or force.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

I agree with MissJ. Anyone can cast a spell, but the effects and intentions are most likely very different with those who don't understand the full effect or power of the forces they are working with.

~BB~
Tinevisce

Post by Tinevisce »

Every religion, or at least as far as I know anyway, have their own versions of magick.In India, we have tantra, a form of magick.
I also view praying to deities as a form of working magick.
Abhishek
"The witch who can't hex, can't heal"
"Follow The Threefold Laws ye should,
Three times bad and three times good"

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”