How do you hex & unhex?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.

Which is worth on magic?

magic potion
No votes
magic words
100%

Total votes: 2

LadyLyonene

How do you hex & unhex?

Post by LadyLyonene »

How to do a curse? and how to avoid it? Are there some curse that if failed it'll turn over the one who do such curse...
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, LadyLyonene-- but I'd strongly advise against trying to "curse" someone. Placing something negative on someone can't come back to you as a positive thing.

I assume you'll find a lot more info on curses in Voodoo or the like, if you're still interested in pursing that avenue.

**Also, not sure if you knew this but the HTML codes in the title of your post doesn't work... I don't believe you can HTML titles at all... it actually just seems to mess with the size of your post, so you may want to avoid that. The HTML does work well inside the post areas though.

~BB~
LadyLyonene

hi am back!

Post by LadyLyonene »

Hi moonstone...
umm thank you for that advice... thus i have one question... have you tried to do a curse?
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

No, I've never attempted a curse, nor do I ever plan to. I am a Wiccan as well as a Witch, so I believe strongly in the Rede and the three fold law-- a "curse" is something I would never do.

~BB~
LadyLyonene

ohh...

Post by LadyLyonene »

I see... what about reading a tarot cards?
Can you do such things? Can a wiccan also have a vision? How about making a telepathy?

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”