Any beginner Ritual suggestions?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Invoke

Any beginner Ritual suggestions?

Post by Invoke »

I know I already put a post in today (actually a few) but I'm into this and reading other peoples posts.
I just wanted to know if anyone would have any suggestions on something I could try as a beginner? Like an exercise method to consentration. Someone may have already asked this question somewhere. If they did, I haven't seen it yet. But I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks!

Invoke
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Hi Invoke and welcome to EUM. As a beginner, I would imagine that simple meditation is a great way to learn to focus your mind and intentions. Have you ever done some yoga? Tha is also a practical way to learn some meditation techniques such as circular breathing and centering. With this skill, all spellcraft is possible! Good luck on this wonderful journey.

Blessings,

bsp
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

Hedgewitch told me on another site that a good way to start visualising was to imagine an object (I used my glasses) and see it from all angles, what it feels like, maybe what it smells like.....until you can really almost see it.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

You could also try to cleanse your aura. It's a very centering activity.

(It's one of 's and it's my favorite:)

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/spell ... g_aura.htm

~BB~
briar

Ever thought of Tai Chi?

Post by briar »

One way to meditate is an active one - and its a way that is very slow moving. Its breathing exercises, movements and meditation in one. However, it works on your balance as well as getting your mind perking.

Tai Chi has for forms and look them over before starting - this is something that is lifelong learning - not just lessons and off you go.

Briar

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”