pluto in eighth house

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Alhandra

pluto in eighth house

Post by Alhandra »

Im so sorry BSP for asking questions all the time about birthcharts and stuff. I really gotta start been careful what astrology sites I go on now because a guy on one of them told me my life is going to be short lived thanks to my retrograde pluto in scorpio in eighth house. I have obviously noted this placement before talking to a phoney but all my books gave the same description of " we realised aids wasnt a buzz word when pluto entered scorpio" none actually gave the meaning of what it means to an individual. I dont trust the guy and most of the stuff he told me sounded made up. Im not getting to worked up about it but was just wondering what the general meaning behind the placement.
So sorry BSP. Thanks.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Dear Alhandra,

It is true that Pluto in the 8th amplifies the death/re-birth energies that exist between you and others. Remember, though, the 8th house is about others--your power struggles with others, your attraction to others, your generosity and your selfishness will fall into this house. I think that you are already "doing" your Pluto work by being at a site like this. Pluto in the 8th is quite mystical and transformative. You may be able to develop this more and more and become quite a force to be reckoned with. I suggest that you try to use this inner power for good and not selfish gain. There is a lot of sexual energy involved with this, but sexual energy is not necessarily "XXX" or hardcore physical acts--this energy can be used to to heal, to protect and to inspire you toward great works of creation. If you ever find yourself repressing your sexuality, or, on the contrary, expressing it way too much, then you will need to have a chat with your Pluto to see what is out of balance. Go within and find that which makes you tick. Some people in history with Pluto inthe 8th have committed sex crimes and hurt people--these are people who hid from their power and did not develop ways to direct it toward the gloden transformations which are the highest expression of Scorpio. Re-call that Scorpio is a silent deadly scorpion but also a golden eagle--after the death comes the birth and gift of flight and power. Other figures in history who learned to "SUBLIMATE"--(a Freudian term that indicates that many of our human creations are misplaced sexual energies--that is when, for example, Mozart crafts a great symphony, he deep down really wanted to be doing the nasty with someone, but instead turned that sexual impulse toward his art. For more on this see Freud's "Civilization and its Discontnents")--in positive ways. Winston Churchill had Pluto in the 8th and so did Leonarda DaVinci. These great powerful figures will be good role models for you, especially the latter, as they can show you through the records of their lives how to effectively incorporate this intense energy into your everyday life. However, at bottom, with the other energies in your chart, I think, dear Alhandra, that your Pluto is where it is, so that you can learn to really help, heal and transform others. Pluto wants to change people, for the better, although some of the changes are hard to endure. You have the power to really change others. However, please avoid selfish manipulation of others and really try to "serve" the power of healing, enlightenment and ecstatic delight that Pluto is capable of. Some with this transit develop phobias about death and change--others become great occultists. You are very intelligent Alhandra, and quite spiritually connected. I suggest that you continue studying "yourself" but also employ guided studies toward death and the many issues therein. It is the greatest transfromation and so woven into the fabric of life that sometimes the line between life and death is more like a thin veil. You may be an effective channeler of info and energies from "the other side." Think of it this way, rather than spending too much of your life fearing your own death, and, in turn, solidfying a false ego, use your great power and connection to help others not fear their deaths. You are a transformer--as you transofrm yourself you will transform all those around you. Fear is only a minor obstacle on the path toward greater and greater power. I think that you are here to heal---perhaps certain select individuals but maybe much more--it matters not, if you are serving your highest pwoer and purpose you will draw others to you who are in need of the transformations you can provide. Be open, be strong, keep your desires in check and do not be angry with others. Anger will only lead you to repressions. Instead of feeling violent, step back, take a breath, look to the Goddess and ask how you can transform this energy into its highest good for all. You feel intensely and this will be your greatest guide, but also can be a great hindrance. Deep reflection on your emeotional state, as often as possible, will help you to sort many issues out before problems begin to arise. With this much power, Alhandra, there comes a lot of responsibility. You have a great support network to help you through your evolutions, so be sure to utilize all who you know in your heart to be good and true. You, like me, will die, but not today dear. . . If ever you need to talk, I am always only an e-mail away and I really appreciate your questions.

Peace and light,

bsp
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

thank you BSP I really needed that. A whole weight has been lifted of my shoulders it seems. I didnt realise pluto can be that powerful. That is the infomation I really needed. Thanks again. :)
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Wow-- BSP, have you ever considered writing books? (Really!)

Okay, I'm now getting more curious.... I think I may need to ask some birth-chart questions soon too... if you don't mind too much. :wink:

~BB~
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

I am glad that it helped Alhandra. Thank you, as well, MoonStone. I write academically but have not published any articles yet--but soon!! Last year I began a book on the Ascendant for astrology, but realized that astrology books are a dime a dozen and that in the last 4 years 5 books on the Ascendant have been written (mind you they were not very good). So, I do most of my astro-writing here! Yay! However, I am always open to the idea of co-writing a book on "whatever" topic--are you interested?

Blessings,
bsp

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”