Suggestions for healing?

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
venusaversa

Suggestions for healing?

Post by venusaversa »

My dad was diagnosed with lung cancer about 3 months ago. It's in the early stages, so it's not a death sentence, but lung cancer is very aggressive, and though there are options to help, they aren't guaranteed. I just want to help his lungs heal. Can anyone suggest a spell to rid of illnesses or disease, or ideas on coming up with one of my own? Which elements or tools to use? How to go about it? I've had some ideas but it would be great to get input on some of you who are more experienced.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Suggestions for healing?

Post by SnowCat »

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Lung cancer is a tough one to beat. Right off the top of my head, I would suggest daily visualization. Find some pictures of healthy lungs, then focus and visualize your dad's lungs looking like that. You might want to explore banishing spells too, that can be done during the moon's waning phase. Focus on banishing the cancer. Blessings to you and your dad.

SnowCat
Daughter of Sekhmet
venusaversa

Post by venusaversa »

I never thought of a banishing spell; that actually makes more sense. I do some visualization; maybe not as much as I could. I do want to do everything possible, of course. I will look into that, thank you.
brighluff

Post by brighluff »

There is a special drug in Japan shown to be the cure for cancer.
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

brighluff wrote:There is a special drug in Japan shown to be the cure for cancer.
Could you elaborate?

Also, please take a stroll over to our introductions section and tell us a bit about yourself. :)
Deejean

Post by Deejean »

Hey venusaversa, my dads friend was diagnosed with lung cancer not the earlier stages about a year ago. At the time they gave him six months to live. He had a tumor the size of his fist or bigger possibly in his lung... him and my dad started making esiac tea, a blend of herbs discovered by a woman to cure cancer. I don't believe he did anything to combat the cancer other than drink this tea daily.
A couple months ago he went in for a check up and the tumor had shrank to the size of a pea and was still getting smaller. He now has no cancer and is on his way to a full recovery.

Here's a link on some info of essiac, http://www.essiacinfo.org/essiac.html. but I would suggest making the tea yourself rather than buying this premade stuff.
brighluff

Suggestions for healing?

Post by brighluff »

It's a drug that became illegal in America because most hospitals didn't want to stop making money off of cancer. It is available in Japan though. It's called DCA.
http://www.portmoodyhealth.com/therapie ... oroacetate

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”