Blue Butterfly

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Middleagedseeker

Blue Butterfly

Post by Middleagedseeker »

I had a very unique and what I'm calling a "spiritual" experience earlier this morning that I wanted to share. I was taking out trash, and there was a blue butterfly flying all around me. I didn't pay much attention at first. I talked to my next door neighbor a little, looked at my plants, etc. The butterfly lingered around, then wen I went back in my fenced in area around the deck, it flew straight at me and almost landed right on me!! Except I screamed and jumped back!! LOL!! I'm afraid of BUGS, I admit !!!! But then it landed on the ground and just sat there open ending and closing its wings. I got down on the ground and talked to it. I even asked her to wait while I grabbed my phone for a picture! She did and I got some cool ones. I don't know how to go about getting them off the phone onto here to show everybody, tho??? So this blue butterfly sat still enough for a long time. I ask her if I could pet her and she never moved so I reached our and pet her. I felt she was telling me everything was gonna be ok. I'm going thru a stressful time right now, and I also think I may be having a mid-life slump or crisis or whatever???? I will be 50 in 4 more years and I'm not happy with my life right now at times. Does anyone know if this butterfly has any signifigance ???? Or was it just something that happened and I'm reading too much into it????
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Blue Butterfly

Post by SnowCat »

Butterflies aren't usually noted for extended interactions with humans. It sounds like a sign of something.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Becks

Post by Becks »

I agree with Snow.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: BLUE BUTTERFLY

Post by Firebird »

Butterflies have to do with transformation. Sort of like the underworld journey of Persephone, they start out of the worm make the cocoon turn into the chrysalis and then boom, crack out of a chrysalis into the transformed beautiful being that is the butterfly.

The color blue of course has to do with peaceful attitudes and calm surroundings. It is a higher vibrational color and has a spiritual component as well as being the color of the throat chakra, it could have to do with finding your voice.

Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Middleagedseeker

Thank you all for your replies. I have been debating on cutting back my hours at work to have more time to care for my disabled partner, as well as considering having a retired friend move in as a live-in helper. I have been trying to make more ME time, to work on my anxiety and ease my stress a bit. I wonder if the butterfly is trying to tell me to transform or change my life somehow to make myself happier and less stressed???
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Carving out ME time seems to be one of the most difficult things to do. Pay attention to what things are telling you, and take care of yourself.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Middleagedseeker

Thanks Snowcat
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Yessss! I agree! Most winged insects are about transformation. Moths dragonflies butterflies... Blue is a spiritual color too. It can be a color of enlightenment.

I also had an interaction with one recently. I can feel a shift in my spiritual self. ...

I am not sure if you use the app or the online traditional way of posting. But in the app there's a plus to the left. Ya click it and it gives a bunch of tabs above the keyboard.

Click a pic and there ya go.

[img]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/06 ... d84f43.jpg[/img]

(This beautiful one is eating from a lychee that fell from our lychee tree ...)

Bless you on your journey!

Return to “Animals and Pets”