Reading own future

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
JB24Hope

Reading own future

Post by JB24Hope »

I'm wondering if there is a way to peek into my own future.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Reading own future

Post by Firebird »

Some would consider reading for ones self to be a challenge...reason being it is difficult to remain unbiased. You will have a sense of how you wish it to be, and gennerally are unable to view them objectively.
I'm not saying you cannot read for yourself, it is an excellent way to learn the cards...just, if you really want an unclouded view, ask a qualified reader to do it.
ff
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Aesiryth

Post by Aesiryth »

I agree with firebird. You could possibly do this, but you may not like what you see. "Qualified" readers aren't always trustworthy too, so it's definitely a challenge to really figure out how to see your future. Tarot cards would be my best recommendation if you know how to use them and/or have some. Just make sure that your true intention is to see your future and not make your future.

Good luck!
-Aesiryth
"At the center of your being you have the answer;
You know who you are and what you want."

-Lao Tzu
JB24Hope

Post by JB24Hope »

Thanks so much guys for replying ! :) I really wish I knew how to read tarot cards.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I have read the Tarot for myself, and often did not like the answer. I usually stick with asking my deities if there's anything I need to know in the near future. I don't always like those answers either.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
BlueEyes1971

Post by BlueEyes1971 »

:-/ i've found reading for myself unless i do a general yes/no spread, the readings always come out the way i hope they will in my mind.

but if someone else does a reading on the same question/subject the reading comes out totally different. usually not the way i hope it will come out.

this confuses the heck outta me

Return to “General Divination”