Meditation Oil

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Danek

Meditation Oil

Post by Danek »

So there's this incredible shop called "Stonekeepers" and my boyfriend knows I've had a really hard time meditating (I get frustrated and quit early) he bought me "Meditation Oil" and it smells awesome. What do I do with it? I tried googling and Google has a lot of great info on different oils but I can't find an explanation of what to do. A friend told me to dab a little on my third eye. Is that what I should do? I know everyone does what they feel is right but it's a small bottle and I don't want to waste the oil. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
-Danek
Katrinkah

Re: Meditation Oil

Post by Katrinkah »

You could totally put it directly on your third eye! I sometimes even put oils on the end of my nose so I can smell it for a while. Also, I have put oils in unscented candles. My favorite is to put them in a diffuser, but that depends on what kind of oil it is too. I think Vicks has a humidifier that you could put thicker non-essential oils in. What a thoughtful boyfriend <3 Goodluck on your mediation! Oh there is also a free meditation app you could get called "mindifi". This is like the only thing that helps me. The beginner track is free and then there are more advanced ones you have to pay for. Anyway, Goodluck again!
Danek

Post by Danek »

Thank you so much! To be honest I don't even know what the oil consists of. I'll try it on my third eye/nose as well as download the app. Thanks again, you've really done so much for me on these forums.

-Danek
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

You're welcome! Glad to help :D

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”