Spell to help with a job interview

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Lunar Rose

Spell to help with a job interview

Post by Lunar Rose »

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I've posted on here, apologies for that, first of all!

My boyfriend has a job interview on the 18th that were both really excited about. Long story cut short, it would meaning moving to a new town for a fresh start, which is what we both need right now, so we're really hoping he'll get it. He's more than qualified, and even his current managers are convinced he'll get it. But he's asked me to use my magic to give him the extra edge and confidence for the interview that he feels he's lacking. This is the first time he's asked for my help, I've helped him with things before, but it's always been me offering, this time he asked of his own accord. So I want to do everything I can!!

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions, or things they've been successful with in the past, with regard to job interviews? Any ideas would be gratefully received!

Thank you in advance!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Spell to help with a job interview

Post by Firebird »

Hi Lunar Rose!
I had good results with quick spell written on paper with exactly what I wanted, how many hours my body could afford, how much money I wanted, and how close to home. (I did not want a long commute!) Stated all in the positive and placed under a silver coin at dark moon. Then I went into action at the employment office and made searching my Job, until I found a job. I think it took about 3 weeks.
Incidentally, there are numerous spells for jobs here. Type in key words in the "search" space.
Blessings and good luck!
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Lunar Rose

Post by Lunar Rose »

Thanks for the suggestions, firebirdflys. I will definitely try the coin idea, that's brilliant.

I did a small ritual on Friday night (Friday 13th plus the moon was in the first quarter), I called upon Hecate which was the first time I've worked with this deity, but she's been popping up a lot in my life at the moment, so I took it as a sign. I burned some bay leaves and visualised success.

I'm also making a mojo bag for him to take with him on Wednesday, the ingredients are all laid out on my altar at the moment and I'll put them together on Tuesday night. There's aventurine for luck, Tigers eye for courage, carnelian to help him communicate clearly and a small vial of nutmeg, cinnamon and black sesame seeds.

I'll let you know how it all pans out! It must be working already though, as he's just found out he has job interview for another job that he applied for. So at least he has options!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Cool, I like first quarter workings. The Druids found this time very magical as it is a "tween" time...halfway between dark and full moon. :D
And friday the 13 has to be good, right :D ?
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Lunar Rose

Post by Lunar Rose »

I love the tween time!

Yeah, well, I'm normally lucky on Friday the 13th's, but on this one I did stab myself in the eye with a wire, burn my finger and fall on my a$$ in my lunch break, but hopefully that was all my bad luck used up, they come in threes! So I figured I was good from then on to do the spell! Either that, or I've inadvertently cursed him! [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] will keep you posted!
Lunar Rose

Post by Lunar Rose »

He didn't get the job! Although, he wasn't convinced it would have suited him anyway, after visiting the place. Have high hopes for the next one in June! BB
Lunar Rose

Post by Lunar Rose »

Just an update, he's been offered the second job he went for! Fresh start, here we come!! Bb

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”