Spell to help my roommates move on

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
SaturnStar

Spell to help my roommates move on

Post by SaturnStar »

Good Evening.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
I need to perform two separate rituals that will help my roommates decide to move on. There are many reasons I want this to happen none of those reasons have to do with someone hurting me. One of the roommates did misrepresent her drinking but her drinking to date has not impacted me in any negative manner. My reasons for needing both of them to move on are more complicated and unfortunately I can not go into those reasons here.

My major concern is that I want the rituals to be positive and whatever forces I bring to bear on the matter need to work in helping them find a more suitable space. That space needs to be affordable and nice enough that they would want to leave this place and move on.

The type of spell and wording is what I am having trouble with. I do not want to banish anyone. I just want to help move things in the direction i need them to go without causing harm to either.

One individual is my age (older than the hills younger than the stars) and is on waiting lists for affordable housing.
The other individual is a young woman ( 24ish). She is an incredible person, going to school, working on a clothing line, and doing what she needs to make her life work.

I would appreciate feedback on how to proceed and ideas and wording for possible rituals or spells. Please keep in mind I do not want anything negative.

I will check the site as often as possible and I welcome any and all feedback.
Blessed Be
Always
May the Moon guide you with her light
May the sun greet you with a smile
May the wind kiss you cheek as it passes
May Bodies of water always refresh you
May the Earth hold you firm upon her mantle
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Spell to help my roommates move on

Post by Firebird »

Since this kinda falls within the realms of manipulative magic, many will not touch it. But I don't know that there is much wrong with wishing them a better place than where they are.
By the way...please swing by the introduction section and let us know a bit about yourself.
And ....I really like your signature, it reminds me of the Irish blessing. :D
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
silvergrey

Post by silvergrey »

If your roommates are already looking for a new place to live, you could try a candle ritual to help them on the way.
Write what you want on a piece of paper (my advice: aim high and be specific), obtain a yellow candle and use a pin or needle to "draw" a house in it, if possible include more specific symbols like the initials of your roommates, their date of birth or zodiac sign. Charge the candle (you can do this by focusing your energy into it or by prayer), place it on your piece of paper and allow it to burn up.
If they have no plans of leaving however, a better place would practically have to be thrown into their face to make them want to leave. Or as firebird says, manipulative magic would be required to make them change their mind.
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

People here have an extreme dislike of everything left-handed, and for good reason. Even if the intention is good, left handed magick can be very very dangerous, involves manipulation of will, or worse, full on control, can backlash, and will likely affect you too if you too. Few people now a days know how to use negative stem magick and not get any harmful side effects. Those that do know, work with something called the law of secrecy and will not tell you how to do it or that it is even possible. What you are seeking, if it is not a choice that they have already made, can not be done with positive forces. Those will not effect free will in any way. This means as said above, you will have to tempt them to leave, not try to alter their will to do so.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
SaturnStar

Post by SaturnStar »

firebirdflys wrote:Since this kinda falls within the realms of manipulative magic, many will not touch it. But I don't know that there is much wrong with wishing them a better place than where they are.
By the way...please swing by the introduction section and let us know a bit about yourself.
And ....I really like your signature, it reminds me of the Irish blessing. :D
Bb, Firebird
Thank you for responding. I appreciate your position and respect what you are saying. I do not want to manipulate anyone or create rituals that cause harm. The situation is too complicated to explain here but I feel that a positive ritual that aims to help them find their perfect space as well as helping me with my situation would not be manipulative. One roommate is already on several lists for income sensitive housing and is waiting for her name to come up. The other roommate does not seem happy here but that is just my impression. My goal is to not interfere negatively with anyone if what I need for myself can not be accomplished without causing another harm then I will wait.
SaturnStar

Post by SaturnStar »

Raven At Heart wrote:People here have an extreme dislike of everything left-handed, and for good reason. Even if the intention is good, left handed magick can be very very dangerous, involves manipulation of will, or worse, full on control, can backlash, and will likely affect you too if you too. Few people now a days know how to use negative stem magick and not get any harmful side effects. Those that do know, work with something called the law of secrecy and will not tell you how to do it or that it is even possible. What you are seeking, if it is not a choice that they have already made, can not be done with positive forces. Those will not effect free will in any way. This means as said above, you will have to tempt them to leave, not try to alter their will to do so.
Thank you for responding. I am not sure how to take the "left handed" comment as I am left handed by birth and do not consider myself a negative or manipulative person. I understand the consequences of performing magic that manipulates another person. That is not what I am trying to do. My goal was to find a way to help them both find a better place to be and in the process resolve my issue as well. The situation I am in is very complicated and my only desire is to improve my current condition without negatively affecting either of my roommates. Both of them have plans to move at some point. one is waiting on several lists for income sensitive housing. For now I will wait and hope that things work out. Again thanks for responding
SaturnStar

Post by SaturnStar »

silvergrey wrote:If your roommates are already looking for a new place to live, you could try a candle ritual to help them on the way.
Write what you want on a piece of paper (my advice: aim high and be specific), obtain a yellow candle and use a pin or needle to "draw" a house in it, if possible include more specific symbols like the initials of your roommates, their date of birth or zodiac sign. Charge the candle (you can do this by focusing your energy into it or by prayer), place it on your piece of paper and allow it to burn up.
If they have no plans of leaving however, a better place would practically have to be thrown into their face to make them want to leave. Or as firebird says, manipulative magic would be required to make them change their mind.
Thank you Silvergrey for responding. I am not sure what to do at this point. I sincerely appreciate your answer and the simple spell you offered. I am not sure I will use it as the other responses seem to indicate that I am treading in gray matter with this. I am not interested in manipulating or causing harm to anyone. The situation is complicated. If I could share more I would but unfortunately I can not. In my heart I know that Diana and Kerrnunos will help me through whatever lies ahead, of that I am certain. Blessed Be
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

SaturnStar wrote:
Raven At Heart wrote:People here have an extreme dislike of everything left-handed, and for good reason. Even if the intention is good, left handed magick can be very very dangerous, involves manipulation of will, or worse, full on control, can backlash, and will likely affect you too if you too. Few people now a days know how to use negative stem magick and not get any harmful side effects. Those that do know, work with something called the law of secrecy and will not tell you how to do it or that it is even possible. What you are seeking, if it is not a choice that they have already made, can not be done with positive forces. Those will not effect free will in any way. This means as said above, you will have to tempt them to leave, not try to alter their will to do so.
Thank you for responding. I am not sure how to take the "left handed" comment as I am left handed by birth and do not consider myself a negative or manipulative person. I understand the consequences of performing magic that manipulates another person. That is not what I am trying to do. My goal was to find a way to help them both find a better place to be and in the process resolve my issue as well. The situation I am in is very complicated and my only desire is to improve my current condition without negatively affecting either of my roommates. Both of them have plans to move at some point. one is waiting on several lists for income sensitive housing. For now I will wait and hope that things work out. Again thanks for responding
Left handed and right handed path are just terms that describe to black and white magicks. it has nothing to do with your left hand or right hand. It means one path is on the left side of you and leads down a more selfish and personal power direction and one is on the right hand side leads to a road in the more creative and and benevolent direction. I didn't coin the term. I suppose another way to call the 2 paths are animancy(white) and sorcery(black). but it does not have anything to do with your actual hands. just paths leading to different areas. One is on the right, one is on the left. Another way would be the destructive road or the creative road. Witchcraft goes down the middle or onto 1 of the 2 paths. I think it has to do with left brain and right brain. as the left brain is the anylitical side and the right brain is the creative side.

Anyways for a spell to find a new home for them. What about a prosperity and protection guidance spell? The kind that summons a guide to lead you and them safely twoard your goal if they and you want it? The guide won't mess with free will, but will make many oppurtunities appear before you and them, as well as seeming good luck, which you three have the choice to take advantage of.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

If they are both unhappy there, and you think they would truly be better off living in a separate home than yours, then I don't find it manipulative. If they are both planning to move out at some point and you want to try to do something to speed that along, I don't see anything wrong wrong with that either. However, if they are content and the real reason is that you want them to move out is to solve an issue that you are having, then to me, I think that falls into the category of manipulative, even if you didn't mean it to be. Just my two cents. Good luck! [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Rosie
silvergrey

Post by silvergrey »

I was thinking... you say the situation is complicated, but there's a reason you feel they should move on.
Would they still need to move on if that reason wasn't there?
Would it be possible to do a spell or ritual to deal with this reason/problem, instead of trying to speed up what you see as the desired outcome?
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

silvergrey wrote:I was thinking... you say the situation is complicated, but there's a reason you feel they should move on.
Would they still need to move on if that reason wasn't there?
Would it be possible to do a spell or ritual to deal with this reason/problem, instead of trying to speed up what you see as the desired outcome?
If that were possible without A) Needing help and revealing the secret, or B) causing immense pain, I am sure she would of already tried it. Instead she is asking for help with another issue. So I say again, summon a prosperity guide.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Why not just kindly ask them to move out? Any spell is going to be from the same approach.

Or, you could do some research on "Hot-Foot Powder"

I've never had occasion to use it, but it's supposed to give people the incentive to get on the move!
SaturnStar

Post by SaturnStar »

Raven At Heart wrote:
SaturnStar wrote:
Left handed and right handed path are just terms that describe to black and white magicks. it has nothing to do with your left hand or right hand. It means one path is on the left side of you and leads down a more selfish and personal power direction and one is on the right hand side leads to a road in the more creative and and benevolent direction. I didn't coin the term. I suppose another way to call the 2 paths are animancy(white) and sorcery(black). but it does not have anything to do with your actual hands. just paths leading to different areas. One is on the right, one is on the left. Another way would be the destructive road or the creative road. Witchcraft goes down the middle or onto 1 of the 2 paths. I think it has to do with left brain and right brain. as the left brain is the anylitical side and the right brain is the creative side.

Anyways for a spell to find a new home for them. What about a prosperity and protection guidance spell? The kind that summons a guide to lead you and them safely twoard your goal if they and you want it? The guide won't mess with free will, but will make many oppurtunities appear before you and them, as well as seeming good luck, which you three have the choice to take advantage of.
Thank You again Raven at Heart. I know that "left Handed" was not a reference towards using the left hand for magic, or whatever it is you thought I was thinking. For me language is powerful, more powerful than most people understand. I try my best to not use words that could be interpreted by others negatively. I fail miserably at it but I try. I appreciate your sincere concern and desire to illuminate my understanding of what you were saying. I especially appreciate the use of words such as animancy and sorcery, destructive, creative, and analytical. For me they make the point as clearly as it needs to be made. Regarding your suggestions for spells I do appreciate what you wrote for it is close if not exactly what my intentions are. Again thank you for your responses, knowledge, sincere concern and ethical guidance.
SaturnStar

Post by SaturnStar »

RosieMoonflower wrote:If they are both unhappy there, and you think they would truly be better off living in a separate home than yours, then I don't find it manipulative. If they are both planning to move out at some point and you want to try to do something to speed that along, I don't see anything wrong wrong with that either. However, if they are content and the real reason is that you want them to move out is to solve an issue that you are having, then to me, I think that falls into the category of manipulative, even if you didn't mean it to be. Just my two cents. Good luck! [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Rosie
Greeting Rosie Moon Flower. What a beautiful plant. It is truly one of my favorites. Thank you for your two cents and well wishes. I also appreciate your support and willingness to see my quest for assistance in a different light. The responses I have received have all been so..... how do I say this.....sincere, well meaning, knowledgeable and I believe intent on helping a fellow pagan stay on the preferred path or at least on a sound path. That last thing I want to do is manipulate anyone. My life has seen it's share of disappointments where others have manipulated me. I am not sure how I will move forward but I am confident my goddess and god will guide me. Thank you for your support.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

PS.
firebirdflys wrote:By the way...please swing by the introduction section and let us know a bit about yourself.
Perhaps you overlooked this :fairy:

corvidus wrote:Why not just kindly ask them to move out?
this was kinda my thinking halfsm
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”