Spirits, astral projecting, demons and protection from them

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Empathlookingtohelp

Spirits, astral projecting, demons and protection from them

Post by Empathlookingtohelp »

I started seeing spirits around 4 years ago and it was not the best. I've dealt with friends being possessed, astral projecting in my sleep and having demons and negative beings come after me, helping other spirits while astral projecting in my sleep, hearing negative beings and more. So if anyone has any questions at all about how I helped myself out of all of these situations, how I'm doing now and if I can help you then please let me know. If I know anything it's that all of this has taught me to help people and not only other people, but how to help myself too.
Yex

Re: Spirits, astral projecting, demons and protection from t

Post by Yex »

The best means of defense against malicious spiritual entities, in my opinion, is to be in touch with your spiritual allies - spirit guides, power animals, patron deities, etc. You have more forces that want to have your back than you will ever realize. There are myriad ways to connect to these benevolent beings, usually involving some sort of altered state of consciousness, and if possible I'd contact a shaman who can teach you how to do so.

I would also avoid astral projecting in the middle realm without protection and without intention.

If you're astral projecting against your will, seeing unwanted visions/hearing unwanted voices, etc, it may also be worthwhile to seek professional psychiatric help. I'm not suggesting that the things you are experiencing "aren't real", but if you're having unwanted hallucinations, you really need to cover your bases as far as mental health goes.
love is the whole and more than all
Empathlookingtohelp

I honestly thought I was crazy at first. I checked to make sure I wasn't. I promise. lol I learned I'm also a fairy, and it's only my 3rd reincarnation, so that could explain why everything was so crazy for me too. Also, yeah, all of a sudden my abilities opened up and it was literally a whole new world. And I know about not astral projecting without intent or protection. I've had to learn it all on my own, but at the time and I still sometimes do, I uncontrollably astral project in my sleep. It's horrible. I get no sleep because I'm astral projecting. Also I don't know too much about guides, but I do know I a lot of spirits I come in contact with who help me so much more than I know. I've seen other fairies but if they're helping me or wanting to see how long I last I have no clue. For me personally, I'd rather fight my own battles than have my team (my spirit friends) protect me. I should want to protect them, so now I specialize in protection magic actually.
Empathlookingtohelp

"You have more forces that want to have your back than you will ever realize. " that's extremely true for me. Thankyou so much for responding [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Empath, I'd be interested in hearing what you suggest for protection. What are some standard, go-to aids?
Empathlookingtohelp

SpiritTalker wrote:Empath, I'd be interested in hearing what you suggest for protection. What are some standard, go-to aids?
For me, I found sage worked GREAT. The first time I used it I cried because I was finally not being watched and messed with by negative beings. How I do it is start from the basement if you have one and get it in every cabinet and drawer (where ever there's a space) and move your way up the house. I also use Apollo santo and that's worked great for me too, but I don't know if it's as strong as sage. I started making my own protection bottles too, for me and for others that I've seen work in action so I'm proud of them. It's different for each person, exactly what I put in, but what never changes that I always put in it nettle (for protection), sage ashes. Apollo santo ashes, black tourmaline (for grounding), rain water I've collected myself to amplify everything in the bottle (really really works like it takes it up a few levels), black candle wax (for protection), white candle wax( to call on lighter beings to help), selenite (to keep it clean I don't want any negative energy or beings to effect this bottle) and depending on the person I'll use different candle colors for different things. I believe a lot of demons can be let in through our negative emotions and feed off of that energy so if I can do anything to help this persons mental and emotional state it makes a HUGE difference. No matter the protection of you let them in through your emotions then you're giving them the right whether you know it or not. I've been studying emotions and the metaphysical world ever since I started seeing and it's made me a better soul and more protected soul because of it.
Empathlookingtohelp

I'm still learning so I'm not the best but I can sure help someone. I know that. I'll learn more along the way I know, but this is what I've learned so far.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

@Empath... Thanks. I'd bet every witch has her own favorite way to "take it up a notch" and I agree the protection bottles work well. I've used them myself around my property...it's one way i repurposed baby food jars and empty smelly oil bottles, especially if the oil works into the theme. I also add some hair of every member of the household to be protected in the old standard needles-and-shards bottles.

I read in some booklet specifically on the uses of sage, that the smoke of the plant actually creates negative-charged ions within the air, and these neg. Ions remove counter-productive energy. Someone actually proved it. So, I thought that was pretty fantastic. Negative ions occur in Nature especially around flowing streams, rivers, and tossing oceans. That's why we feel so good sitting by them.
Empathlookingtohelp

Thankyou so much for the information that's awesome! That is really cool about sage and I've heard of that other technique with bottles is hair and the glass or nails did that work out well for you?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yes, it's been just over a year, and no problems.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

There's a pretty good book by Robert Bruce, "Practical Psychic Self-Defense Handbook" that gives good info on this subject, for anyone wanting to learn about it.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”