Easy Protection Spell?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Greek_Male_Witch

Easy Protection Spell?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hello fellow Witches! I just wanted to ask anyone if there is a simple (not complicated tools or ingredients) protection spell! To be honest, here's the thing, in Greece we believe in jinxing (=when someone hates you and says/feels/thinks bad stuff about you and that those energies reach you somehow!) and I wanted a protection spell against any evil intentions, not against a specific person but against malevolent vibes...does anyone have anything like this? If yes, would you mind sharing it? Thanks a lot in advance! :flyingwitch: :flyingwitch: :flyingwitch:
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
YanaKhan

Re: Easy Protection Spell?

Post by YanaKhan »

I would try wearing a red thread on you wrist. It's a powerful charm against evil eyes and jinxing. You can put a Fatima's hand and/or Turkish blue eye on it.
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

That's very easy! Thanks!!! Blue eye pendants usually work against evil eye (when someone sees you and they are jealous of you, it won't work for evil intention though) I will do the red thread! :)
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

I concur with Yana -- in my culture of origin (China), wearing red or putting up red decorations tends to keep away evil spirits. I personally wear a red bead on my necklace for that purpose.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Empathlookingtohelp

Post by Empathlookingtohelp »

That's so awesome about the red beads and string for the wrists. For me personally I'd burn a black candle it's for protection of anything so that should help and I use a lot of stones but you also have to go out and get them and everything
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Maybe black salt? Carry a little pouch for all negativity to get absorbed into that.
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”