The blue pearl

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
shelupine

The blue pearl

Post by shelupine »

Hello everyone!!!! I have a question..has anyone heard of the blue pearl? And has anyone experienced this? From what I read when you become highly advanced in spirituality you see a blue dot either in meditation or can appear randomly in your eye site, it's supposed to be you, the blue pearl is the soul, so when you see it your seeing yourself and everything within the universe. I also heard it's a big deal and it's seeing it is supposed to be the ultimate goal in our human life. This is why I'm so confused : I know I'm not THAT advanced in my spiritual journey yet here I am seeing this tiny yet incredible blue dot, and another thing: sometimes I hear what is called cosmic music..it's indescribably beautiful and truly heavenly..every article or person states you must be on a very high level of awareness to experience and yet again I'm hearing these heavenly orchestrations. I'm VERY confused to say...am I not truly realizing where I'm at spiritually??? Because I feel as if I'm still on a beginner-ish level and I still have a long way. Can anyone please help me figure out what's going on?? I'm thoroughly confused and feel as if I need a mentor. Thank you!!!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: The blue pearl

Post by SpiritTalker »

I see a bold blue dot as well as some shimmery peacock colored lights in green, blue, purple & gold that are lovely, and never thought it meant anything more than being in my "space". I'm pretty klutzy spiritually. My best guess is there is awareness and some communication with the HS, and, to be honest also love, but not attainment. The music goes with the HS. Attainment would be centering the HS all the time, which is an admirable goal, but I don't think about it.

Just let it be what it is. It's a journey not a destination. No one is higher or lower than anyone else. There's no grading. We're all one. Nobody "gets there" until we get there together.

The realization of what's going on can only come from within you. You're like a radiant bubble and you're seeing yourself from the outside. To know what's going on, you have to see yourself from the inside. Sorry if that sounds dumb, but that's what I got.

HS is Higher Self.

Some tips: meditate and ask your HS's name,then you can hold dialogs. Speak to the HS like to anyone else, and invite it's interaction. The HS is you and can be trusted. The HS loves you and wants only the best. Sometimes the HS might come across with an attitude, so you'll know it and not be in any doubt.
shelupine

Post by shelupine »

SpiritTalker wrote:I see a bold blue dot as well as some shimmery peacock colored lights in green, blue, purple & gold that are lovely, and never thought it meant anything more than being in my "space". I'm pretty klutzy spiritually. My best guess is there is awareness and some communication with the HS, and, to be honest also love, but not attainment. The music goes with the HS. Attainment would be centering the HS all the time, which is an admirable goal, but I don't think about it.

Just let it be what it is. It's a journey not a destination. No one is higher or lower than anyone else. There's no grading. We're all one. Nobody "gets there" until we get there together.

The realization of what's going on can only come from within you. You're like a radiant bubble and you're seeing yourself from the outside. To know what's going on, you have to see yourself from the inside. Sorry if that sounds dumb, but that's what I got.

HS is Higher Self.

Some tips: meditate and ask your HS's name,then you can hold dialogs. Speak to the HS like to anyone else, and invite it's interaction. The HS is you and can be trusted. The HS loves you and wants only the best. Sometimes the HS might come across with an attitude, so you'll know it and not be in any doubt.
this sound wonderful!!! Don't worry :) you've helped me a lot thank you!!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

It's possible to be both advanced and a beginner spiritually. Spirituality has many facets, and it's possible to be on many different levels all at once.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”