Lost and found spell or pure luck?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Silvana

Lost and found spell or pure luck?

Post by Silvana »

I want to share a story of mine with you, more experienced users and see your opinion about it.

Recently, about 2 weeks ago I have lost my phone. Or better said it was stolen from me while I was attending college. Since we have video cameras everywhere I've applied a request saying I was to see the footage so I can recover my phone. They accepted, I saw them but after analyzing them both I and the team didn't find anything.

I had no other choice but to walk home. I took my usual path home, which is a quiet and nice green little street with trees all around it next to the college. While I was walking I thought about how I should of placed a 'always return to the owner' spell on my phone, so when it was lost/stolen it would find it's way back to me. I felt very emotional about it, and visualized how my phone would have returned to me if for that spell.

Then 3 days later I get a call (I've replaced my own phone with one of my mothers) and they told me they found my phone. It was a bit surprising especially since they told me there is no hope before.

So what do you think? Did I actually cast a spell or it was just pure luck? Personally I think that without that thought/emotion I wouldn't have found my phone. But that's just my guess. :)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Lost and found spell or pure luck?

Post by SpiritTalker »

I really believe in the power of the mind to cause changes and I think your intention-after-the-fact recovered the phone. You had done all the spell-like preparation by making the earlier efforts, then you put your intent into it. It has all the components of a spell spread over several hours.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Hi Silvanna. Yes, I agree, perhaps your strong intention helped it along, like your thoughts put an energetic "tether" on the phone, then you yanked it and pulled toward you. You may have done this in the etheric, then it manifested in 3D, who knows.

Curious -is that you in the avatar pic, and is that traditional Romanian dress?

Thanks.

Silvana

Post by Silvana »

I thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. I appreciate it.

Hello Kassandra. Yes, that's me in the profile picture wearing a traditional Romanian shirt called ie.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Nice, thanks.

Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I agree, you strongly visualized the phone coming back to you, which is basically the same as casting a spell. I think you created the situation.
Silvana

Post by Silvana »

Thanks for explaining it for me. I don't have much experience with casting spells so this was a 1st. :)

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”