Advice needed

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Advice needed

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Merry meet all
So I'm in need of some advice.
Since I was a teenager I've had visions in my sleep. However I will admit I suppressed it. Since then I have obviously opened myself up to them and they don't frighten me anymore however I'm in need of advice. In the past when I've had visions I've never normally experienced feelings from the vision staying with me. However after having one a few months ago where even when I woke up I still had the feeling of being crushed it got me wondering is this normal?
corvidus

Re: Advice needed

Post by corvidus »

In my experience, quite normal. Feeling is a part of consciousness, and whatever we feel during visions or mystical work is an important part of the "message".
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

If you haven't been doing so, do a grounding visualization when the feelings come. Grounding is not supressing the feeling, but cleansing it, re-stabilizing your self. It helped me with a similar situation. Also, if you are in a spot, place and have time, where you can safely do so, let the visions run their course. It's just easier in the long run. But it sounds like you do this by embracing them. Mine don't always come when it's convenient. :roll:

Another thing I've found helpful after a vision is to "mentally GPS" myself... Center with an imaginary line running along the spine head-to-toe, another through the belly north-to-south, and a 3rd going east-to-west. It brings me back to my own place on the time-line. Usually just grounding is enough, but if the feelings keep returning, this GPS positioning helps. It is also called the "witch's foot" (an X with a | thru it) and used for centering meditations and such.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Thanks for the help
I have started grounding daily. I will do it immediately after waking up. I just wasn't sure of this is normal because as I explained I'd never experienced it before. Part of me actually wondered if I was experiencing sleep paralysis until I realized I could move.
@SpiritTalker it's never occurred to me to mentally GPS myself however it does make sense.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”