Telepathy

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
FireSage

Telepathy

Post by FireSage »

I would like to learn telepathy, how do I go about doing so?
TwilightDancer

Re: Telepathy

Post by TwilightDancer »

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p196316

I know you're new to the craft so I would recommend choosing one area to explore at a time.

I would also like to refer you to this thread as well:

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... y%20potter
:fairy:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Telepathy

Post by SpiritTalker »

I think we've got you covered in another topic, so I won't rehash it. I'll just give a general suggestion to practice with friends, At an agreed on day and time, for 30 minutes, alternating who will send and who will receive. The sender simply holds an image, or observes something held in their hands, or repeats a verse, or chant; the receiver tunes in, viewing their mental screen.

Tuning in is a matter of centering, focusing within one's own quiet spot, and looking with closed eyes upward to the third eye, forehead area. The desire to see what the sender holds opens the way.

It takes a while to learn what it feels like, so it's a good idea to make notes and trade info the next day. Sometimes you get nothing during your session then dream it successfully.

You can make some Zener cards to practice with...a deck of 3x5 cards, each with a square, star, wavy lines, triangle, or circle. Make 4 or 5 of each symbol for a good spread. Zener cards are like a clean slate, with no preset vibes. Using playing cards or tarot can open to other readings that were associated with these decks prior uses.

There are some risks. People can pick up on personal stuff without meaning to. And breaking a forged mental link takes a strong willed effort to regain privacy. Respecting each others space becomes necessary. Psychic abilities cut both ways.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”