Dream interpretation

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Snakebri

Dream interpretation

Post by Snakebri »

Hi all,

I am just wondering if anyone can interprete a dream that I had 2 days ago. Basically the dream was just about me and one of my children who had became friends with a brown rat. The rat however was like a pet dog that was happy to see us both and jump and lick us like any dog would that was excited to see us. I know dreaming about rats can mean a bad thing, but this was a positive happy dream so I am unsure what to make of it.

Thanks

Snakebri
Hagerman420

Re: Dream interpretation

Post by Hagerman420 »

What does it mean when you dream about a rat?
It is possible that your rat dream is portraying traitorous behavior, a betrayal, or deceit in your waking life. A rat is often described as a thief or someone who can't be trusted. Your rat dream might be a warning that someone is trying to betray you or might represent your fear of being betrayed. (Copied from google)

So perhaps maybe this big giant rat you seen in your dream showing affection towards you is in fact a *Frenemy* Someone whom acts as a friend whom is fake as fake can possibly be fake.... Perhaps someone around you or someone associated with something in your life is acting very Shady with a really nice looking fake smile.....

I would take this dream as a warning and keep your eyes peeled for fake people whom you associate with.

Opinions will vary :)

Have a Good Evening
Be Happy Stay Happy :)
Snakebri

Post by Snakebri »

Wow thanks very much for that interpretation, it interesting on what you have said about 'frenemy'
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

I have experienced frenemy's... I dislike them a great deal, I know them well... They are horrible people... :/

Hope it helps you a bit :)

Be Happy Stay Happy
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

It could mean that the rat is one of your spirit animals. In that context, it's a symbol of adaptability and resourcefulness. Since it was a happy dream, with a friendly rat, that would be my interpretation.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”