Anyone need help?...

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Negoni

Anyone need help?...

Post by Negoni »

Hay guys, it's starlight here to ask if anyone needs help. Please feel free to ask I would be glad to help anyone about anything e.g. controlling powers,ghost attracts,etc,etc.
Blessed be starlight.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: anyone need help?...

Post by SpiritTalker »

I've been trying to assist someone who, every time she puts out a candle (snuffed or blown out) will find it relighted and burning the next morning. She moved into this house early in the spring. She has no history of spontaneous combustion or sleep walking. She just loves candles for their ambiance and decoration. I'd be interested in other views of the possible cause and recommendations of what to do about it. By all means, all comments are welcome.
Negoni

Re: Anyone need help?...

Post by Negoni »

It could be she loves the comfort of having something to brighten up the room or possibly feels lonely,ether way probably something related to that problem.If the smell or smoke bothers you try to open a few windows or,if you haven't asked why,go ahead,but try to look up different ways to get rid of the smell...if I think of anything else I will say,but ether way,they definitely have some sort of problem involving loneliness,or something like that.Hope you well in your situation.
starlight.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Mostly she's worried about the spontenous lighted candle setting fire to the house in her sleep. All I've suggested so far is that she place a candle snuff over the wick and leave it in place. That way it can't relight.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

She could try getting a flameless candle or two, the electric ones, and explain her concerns to the spirit, offering the safer alternative as a compromise. It could be that someone is trying to say hello, but doesn't understand the risk of the current method.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Excellent idea, Snow. Thx
Knownothing

Post by Knownothing »

Hi!

Recently I have discovered some interesting information about numerology and it's connection with psychic ability, and I was wondering if it was at all accurate. I was told that the main psychic number for numerology were 3, 7, 9, 11, and I have recently been wondering, if Golden birthdays have something to do with getting/maintaining psychic powers?

I am also curious to find out more about trinities because recently I have become close friends who are a 9 and a 7, and what seems to be happing to us at school is that spirits seem to want us to stick together and to sort of stay away from our other friends, that were preciously in our close circle. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with trinities, but there have been times were a spirit will manipulate my friends' and I's vision and hearing when leaving class or walking past the hall.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Trinities that I've experienced form strong working relationships, encompassing multiple lifetimes. Their compatible energy supports whatever they work towards, even when the trio is separated by vast distances, and the relationships carry life lessons.

If spirits are interfering, take a long look at why, ask for clarification, then make your own decision. Ultimately, you and not spirits, are responsible for your choices.
FireSage

Post by FireSage »

I am trying to learn telepathy, but I have no clue how to go about? Any advice?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

You need some one to practice with, then agree on a weekday and time to begin. Spend several minutes before the agreed start-time to prepare yourself. Then for the first 15 minutes you act as sender, and the partner is receiver. For the second 15 minutes, you receive and the partner sends. Jot down anything and everything. Do not exchange results until you've both had a chance to sleep, in case dreams continue the effect.

Any psi practice requires the ability to ground your residual physical energy to relax, and to center within. These subjects are discussed within the forum, & you can use the search field, so I won't rehash.

To "send" really means to hold an image in your mind. View it from all angles. If visualizing isn't your forte, then hold some object in your hands and observe it. Don't feel like you Need to project the image. It's the reader's task to pick up the image, and the senders job to hold a steady thought, and welcome your study partner's presence within the mind.

To "receive" means to read the image. Close eyes and "view" by lightly lifting closed eyes to softly stare at your own forehead, aka 3rd eye.

You can try different objects, sounds and tunes, repetitive chants, even dance steps...anything that can be done steadily and repeatedly for 15 minutes.

The way i'd learned TP was with a group of friends who practiced on each other. You might google parapsychology research for more leads. We got pretty good at TP and then learned shielding. :? Our inside joke was "I'm not trying to read your mind. I just want to hear what you're thinking." it can be invasive, and embarrassing. It can also tell you when someone is lying to you. It can be hard to break off a link, once forged. You must make the effort and respect one another's right to privacy.

Projecting thought forms is a whole 'nother project. Build to it step by step. Some people play around with it by "telling" someone ahead of them in a line to scratch their ear. A more advanced method would be to meld through center and "be" the other person, then scratch your ear. There's no metaphysical secret. This stuff can be googled.
Nightwind

Post by Nightwind »

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but thought it would fit here.

It's related to empathy, or at least, I think that's what it is.

I have trouble making decisions and having certain views that involve other people, because I always consider them from my own point of view, and also from the point of view of the people that are involved.
This means that I get confused with what to do: I get mixed messages. My own thoughts get mixed with the thoughts that I believe the other person/people have on the subject.
A 'how would I feel if I were them' issue. And then I'm not sure whether to go with my own feelings or not, because I ask myself 'are they justifiable? Am I being selfish? Etc'

Any advice on how to make my own thoughts clearer, or it easier to know which voice to listen to?
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Considering people from your own point of view it's not empathy as far as I know.

The other things you share, are, and I am not sure how you could control them. I supressed my own and studied the theory and psychology behind every emotion and the way it is supposed to feel. Now, I think about the situation, how it is supposed to make me feel and what else am I feeling. If it's more than the feeling I am supposed to get, I start thinking who and why might feel that way. In time, it will take you less time to decide who feels what.
About dealing with others and using your gift to help them, just say the first thing that is comong to your mind. You will unconsciously know how to handle it; it's in your nature.:-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”