Can you punish someone without using black magic?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
cherrypie

Re: Can you punish someone without using black magic?

Post by cherrypie »

Lux wrote:
Greek_Male_Witch wrote: In a lot of cases I find when you deflect those bad vibes they end up bouncing back to the person they originated from, like a latent counter-curse. No need to send bad vibes to them when you can just bounce them over.
How exactly would you do that, please?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

This is an old childhood rhyme that counter acts name calling, but has other uses... goodnevil

I am rubber and You are glue
X bounces off me and sticks to you

Mirror shielding our selves is another way, and involves no directing with intent to do anyone any dirt. It just protects us, and since will is attached to the sender, it finds it's way back to it's origins.
CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

I personally have always been fond of a just desserts spell... you bespell a dessert to bring them their just desserts, whatever that may be good or ill, home to roost.. word the spell vaguely enough that you leave it entirely in the hands of Karma (or fate if you prefer) what happens, you simply speed things along.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

SpiritTalker wrote:I am rubber and You are glue
X bounces off me and sticks to you
oh! Hahahahahah ! I posted that little limerick before :fairy: we do think similarly!
Another way would be to let it dissipate into grey, like a dense fog bank, use a grey candle...which isn't easy to find, so you could use a white glass encased candle, wrap a sheet of grey construction paper around it or paint it grey. Imagine all that negativity just getting lost in the pea soup.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

My brain is on a slow-go today, I suppose....so what do you let dissipate? The thought of the one you want to get lost ;-) I need this at the moment - found out that a lawyer is ripping us off...a lot of money is at stake, hard-earned money, and we never seem to get out of this damn no - money - vicious - circle anyway :(
(So how do you get your right if your opponent is a lawyer who has all the ticks available and you don't have the money to hire a lawyer to fight for you?) I don't know why it never seems to end....

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”