space head

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
gingerkitty

space head

Post by gingerkitty »

Hi there, is there a spell to make you rember things better?my friend would forget her head if it wasnt conected to her body can i help her?
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

sorry i cant find one at the moment but if i come across one I'll post it to you.

blessed be
APHRODITE
XXX
Elem

Post by Elem »

http://www.mindtools.com/memory.html

http://www.growingbusiness.co.uk/YRUSOlVoV6Im0Q.html

A few links sourced from wonderful Google.com. It's not that hard to 'train' your memory.

As for spells, I'm sure someone here can provide a spell to help facilitate this training.. But you certainly aren't going to find a spell which'll instantly 'boost' your memory.

That isn't to say I don't wish there was one ;). It'd be nice to be able to remember more!

Elem
Nyte_Wytch

Re: space head

Post by Nyte_Wytch »

gingerkitty wrote:Hi there, is there a spell to make you rember things better?my friend would forget her head if it wasnt conected to her body can i help her?
Mundanely speaking, People who tend to have difficulty remembering things or fall under the heading "scatter brain" I believe are just simply over loaded. If your friend could learn to meditate, relax, simply put--just slow down enough for their brain to keep up they'd be much better off. I read someone else recommend meditation as a sure help for this.

Now magically speaking, create a sigil and inscribe it on a green candle and then annoint it with either memory or concentration oil or both. This was from a friend of mine who did this for her son and she said it helped.
"Shit happens and shit will continue to happen, it's what we make of that shit that really matters." -hedgewitch

"If the universe fundamentally decides what is and isn't right for you then what is the point in spell casting?" -hedgewitch
gingerkitty

Post by gingerkitty »

Thank you for both your in put.i will give it a go on both accounts anything has to help.I love her dearly but she really dose make the saying "dumb blonde " seem very real and i dont believe that saying to be true as i am a blonde,but i often wonder with her.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”