Do deities want to be our friends?

Feel free to copy this information to your Book of Shadows.
ZippyZoo

Re: do deities want to be our friends?

Post by ZippyZoo »

I've just heard of the concept of servitors. You could always create one to be a friend in times of loneliness or hardship. You could even make it look like the cute little dust creatures in the movie spirited away :3 I don't know how much energy that would take but at the very least it could a sort of positive affirmation generator. A mechanism to help you look at love in life.

(I relate!)
YanaKhan

Re: Do deities want to be our friends?

Post by YanaKhan »

Hello, Pachee.
Please go to the top section of the forum and introduce yourself. Thank you!
ZippyZoo

Post by ZippyZoo »

YanaKhan wrote:Hello, Pachee.
Please go to the top section of the forum and introduce yourself. Thank you!
Oops! Okay, sorry!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Y'know, I think my old Teddy bear was my childish form of friendly servitor. He's always listened, never criticized, laughed when it's appropriate, reminded me to do homework so I'd wouldn't get into trouble, and never wanted to share my ice-cream cone. I believed he was alive inside. Not a deity of course.
ZippyZoo

Post by ZippyZoo »

SpiritTalker wrote:Y'know, I think my old Teddy bear was my childish form of friendly servitor. He's always listened, never criticized, laughed when it's appropriate, reminded me to do homework so I'd wouldn't get into trouble, and never wanted to share my ice-cream cone. I believed he was alive inside. Not a deity of course.
Interesting! I had a leopard beanie baby that I was very attached to. I would carry him around and talk to him telepathically. I think he instilled a sense of pride, centeredness, secrecy, and personal power in me, which was needed at the time. Also gave me an opportunity to socialize when people saw him, which was something i struggled with. Of course I didn't know he was a leopard and I called him cheatie, haha. I also cut his whiskers off when I got him because it irritated my face when I cuddled him which I apologized for when my mother was shocked about when she heard and forgot herself xD;; What can I say, I brought him to life in our family hahaha

Post by .......... »

It depends on the deity. I go by a code of making sure the deity is not harming me. If it is, I part ways. Be very careful of the deities you let into your life. Some are wonderful, and some not so much. It may help to ask your guardian angel for help in trusting your instincts, if you need that. I sure do.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I think "the Odyssey" depicts relations with the gods very well. You've got your righteously POd gods and your helpful gods. Odessius never quit, could laugh and whine with the best, and he never thought Gods were his servants, so he wasn't going to be theirs either.
nightshroud

Post by nightshroud »

can I share a experience?
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.

Return to “Witchcraft & Wicca 101 - The Basics of the Craft”