My first spell!!

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Tutmosis

My first spell!!

Post by Tutmosis »

So my spell I decided to do has the intention of turning my depression into love and returning to me the joy of things that has passed.

So here's the details:

I started with sigil magick. I wrote down "it is my will to enchant this object with the attribute of raising my depressive energy with love and to help me find the joy in things I once have, but do not anymore"

Then I broke that down to exclude the same letters, so it ended up like this: "itsmywloenchabjrufgdpv"

Then I removed the vowels so it went to this: "tsmywlnchbjrfgdpv"

Then I downloaded this app named Kamea that turns these letters into a sigil, and I drew a circle around that sigil. I'll post it later.

Then after that I constructed my poem with my intention to conquer my depression so it turned up like this:
"as roses grow and wind blows cold,
Let this seep into the fold
Depression to be eliminated,
With this love to be sated
As I charge this bracelet now,
May this sadness before me bow
As now I hold the power
May my love ascend this hour
May my sadness slip away,
And make room for love this day
So more it be!"

All the while I put my bracelet over the sigil and I'm charging my bracelet with energy.

And that's it! I feel it's working already. It was feeling like a burden was being lifted from my heart.
I'm happy my first spell is such a success! Later I plan on doing this with full ritual gear, wand sword chalice pentacle and candles.
Tutmosis

Re: My first spell!!

Post by Tutmosis »

Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

It's sideways
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

That last part of the poem should read "so mote it be"
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Wow, that's a lot of letters. Maybe it could be simplified & reduced to "love joy" since these are the intent, and use LVJ to sigil with. I like your poem's statement of one thing giving way to make room for something better.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Hm I never thought of that. I'll do that in the future! The spell is one of my bigger successes. It worked instantly, and now I'm finding the joy again in things that I once had. It's slow, but moving. That's all that matters
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Kudos!

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”