Amber

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Amber

Post by SpiritTalker »

Amber is one of the earliest fossils recognized for it's special qualities. it's not a stone, but fossilized pine sap. It is a living substance. It will spark with a static charge. It generates possitive energy and transforms stagnant energy to moving energy. It has healing properties and relieves pain. Necklaces are made of it for teething infants.

I've just received a mail order of an amber orgone pyramid. I was nearly speechless when I unwrapped it. All I could say was "WOW" for several minutes. Much nicer than expected for the low price. WOW. :shock:

I will be meditating with this and it will be on my altar for focusing energies. It can be used in spells, like any stone and like a candle to carry my intentions with a boost.
smogie_michele

Re: Amber

Post by smogie_michele »

That sounds amazing! I love amber. If you don't mind, is there anyway you could share a picture of it. I would love to see it.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Would if I could. All I have is a basic iPad, the way it came out of the box.
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

I feel ya. In the last year I got my first *new* computer- before then I had a laptop that was 12 years old and had no way of uploading pictures at all.

I do love amber, though. I had a small chunk of it that I kept on my altar for a while. Unfortunately, I misplaced it when we were moving in to inlaws' house. Hopefully I will find it sooner than later.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I have a strand of amber I wear all the time. I mean All the time. Sleep, shower, swim ...though if a clorniated pool I'll take it off, but lake or ocean...it gets cleansed too! I bought it at a gem show for about 20 dollars. It was not a finished strand but intended for making other jewelry, that's why is wasn't expensive. It was knotted between each bead and just big enough to fit over my head without a clasp. I restrung it once utilizing the knot method and I added a pink glass heart bead at the back.

Now, the reason I put this piece on about 5 years ago was to help me in regaining myself, and for it to lend the peace and protection it offers. I am a survivor of Stockholm syndrome and the journey back has been long and hard but with the help of my amber strand and a lot of hard work I have been able to reassemble my brain. Thanks to this lovely little glow of liquid light.

Blessings,
Amberbird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I hooked together two amber "teething" necklaces. I wear mine when I'm discombobulated and antsy. It really helps. So I think we're getting similar uses from them. :)

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”