Precognitive Dreams Exprience

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
jueyman

Precognitive Dreams Exprience

Post by jueyman »

Hi I have been looking for a forum like this. I shared some of my experiences in a different forum but never got replies.
I used to have precognitive dreams , I stopped having this dreams like 9 years go. I'm 33 years old. I never tough about how I never got to dream of the future again until recently because I have been dreaming about my father, who died 3 years ago.
The reason that dreaming about my father triggered my curiosity is because most of the dreams I had was about horse races. Back in that time I was always with my father in the race tracks or places were we could see the races. I wasn't a betting person but he was.

I hope not to bore everybody but I want to share one of my dreams. This dream I remember was so detailed , I dreamed about a race , and it was like I was seeing the race in the TV. The funny thing is that the winner was an under dog, a horse nobody thought was going to win. I explained the dream to my father and he told me it was just a dream and there was no way that horse could win. So to no drag the story, the race happened the same way I told him, in the last moment the horse appeared for nowhere to win by a nose. To make things strange where we saw the race , the energy int he place was shutdown and we had to hear the race by radio. So everybody thought a different horse were going to win and the narrator at the last moment mentioned the horse I dreamed won. My father was kind of shock. I kept dreaming and every time it happened exactly like in the dream.

For some reason I stopped having those dreams. I would like to recover that ability but I have always been shy of talking of things like this. My wife says I have special abilities because I never fail to really know how a person is. There are more things I can share but I dont want to make this post too long. I would like to know how to start in order to recover that ability.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Precognitive Dreams Exprience

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi and welcome. The only suggestion I can think of is to do simple meditations, as you feel guided. Go with the Flow & see how it nudges you. It might be subtle, or not. By listening to your inner voice on a regular basis, you can reawaken your connection. Try to open yourself to wherever your inner self is directing you, then the situation will resolve itself.
jueyman

Post by jueyman »

Thanks for the reply, I have never been a meditation person, but I will try, any tips in how to do it correctly.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I have some basic guidelines in "getting started" topic under the Wicca and Witchcraft 101 section.
Centering and controlled breathing is about it.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

It could also be that your father is suggesting you should start to regain your talent. When you are meditating open yourself to good memories of your father and he may come to you more often in your dreams and help you to regain your ability. When you are going to go to sleep take a few minutes and relax and then for about 30 to 45 seconds say quietly OUT LOUD a set of odd numbers out of sequence - 3, 29, 7, 9, 1, 127, 85, 99, 5, 73, etc, etc. This will basically do a reset of your brain waves. Your mind will start your sleeping period relaxed and receptive. Also, your lucky that your wife sounds like she's interested and supportive of your talent. Speak with her about it. Show her these posts and involve her in the process. The both of you will be mutually supportive and more and more comfortable with the abilities. Sometimes that's why the ability seems to go away. You just may not be paying attention to it as your life gets busy with other things that seem more important. The two of you may want to just read other things just because they are interesting. That will get you more comfortable with abilities that all people have to greater or lesser degrees. You never know what you may find you have a talent for. PM me any time. I've been around the Arts all my life and I'm retired now so I've plenty of time to respond. Best of luck finding your path.

Planewalker
jueyman

Post by jueyman »

SpiritTalker wrote:I have some basic guidelines in "getting started" topic under the Wicca and Witchcraft 101 section.
Centering and controlled breathing is about it.
Thanks I will take a look
planewalker wrote:It could also be that your father is suggesting you should start to regain your talent. When you are meditating open yourself to good memories of your father and he may come to you more often in your dreams and help you to regain your ability. When you are going to go to sleep take a few minutes and relax and then for about 30 to 45 seconds say quietly OUT LOUD a set of odd numbers out of sequence - 3, 29, 7, 9, 1, 127, 85, 99, 5, 73, etc, etc. This will basically do a reset of your brain waves. Your mind will start your sleeping period relaxed and receptive. Also, your lucky that your wife sounds like she's interested and supportive of your talent. Speak with her about it. Show her these posts and involve her in the process. The both of you will be mutually supportive and more and more comfortable with the abilities. Sometimes that's why the ability seems to go away. You just may not be paying attention to it as your life gets busy with other things that seem more important. The two of you may want to just read other things just because they are interesting. That will get you more comfortable with abilities that all people have to greater or lesser degrees. You never know what you may find you have a talent for. PM me any time. I've been around the Arts all my life and I'm retired now so I've plenty of time to respond. Best of luck finding your path.

Planewalker
Actually I dream a lot about my father but always the dreams are like we're in the present and he still alive. His dead kind of affected me a lot because it was so sudden. He was only 47 and it was like 1 week he was in the hospital about to recover and next week was dead. Thanks for the tips, my wife seems to sometimes support me and sometimes not. She is having like a depression and for some reason her mood can affect me greatly. Is like if she is in a bad mood I can feel this kind of pressure inside. Again thanks for the advice I starting to like this forum and I hope to be able to share good things.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”