Rotten Apple Banishing Spell- tried it?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
SouthernSolitary

Rotten Apple Banishing Spell- tried it?

Post by SouthernSolitary »

I need a good Banishing spell and I stumbled upon this one. Has anyone ever tried this or something similar??

Rotten Apple Banishing Spell-
1. Cut an apple in half horizontally, so that the star in the center is exposed.
2.Rub one half of the apple with a mint leaf, while visualizing what needs to be banished.
3.Put the two halves of the apple back together again.
4.Stick a skewer through the pieces so that they will remain joined.
5.Tie the pieces securely together with a black silk or satin ribbon.
6.Bury the apple. Your problems should dissipate as the apple rots.

You may also name your problem by writing it on a slip of paper. Dip this paper into essential oil of mint and place between the apple halves before rejoining them. However, by naming the problem on paper, you take the risk of further manifestation. Cast whichever version of the spell that resonates with you.

*Not sure where exactly this spell is posted, I got it off Pinterest. Did some research but not exactly sure where it comes from.. will post when I find the original.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Rotten Apple Banishing Spell- tried it?

Post by planewalker »

Works within the theory of dissipation of energy as opposed to outright banishing. If dealing with something like an attachment by a minor or major aspect, it would give the entity a good laugh or make it mad and vindictive. When banishing something one must take care to fit the remedy to the situation. There are a range of alternatives from both the AmerInd and "Carpathian - NOT GYPSY - D@MN IT" methods I was raised in. I would need to know more about the situation to give a recommendation I had confidence in.
SouthernSolitary

@planewalker-

I wish to banish a certain individual and group of people from my life, my childrens' lives and the home they live in. I need to protect them from any harm these individuals might do upon leaving.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

I'm going to need to ask some questions that might get more personal then you wish to put on open forum. Please PM me. I'll do anything I can to help.
SouthernSolitary

K I PM'd u.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”