Need help with an anti-theft spell

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Hagerman420

Re: Need help with an anti-theft spell

Post by Hagerman420 »

That is true, and that is a reason my idea is not as of yet legal lol, maybe one day when society get's sick of being robbed and scammed perhaps then they will lift a few laws on trespassers violating another's personal space...

I used to a be a little S%$#head back in my day.... ages 15 through 21..... I learn't everything the *hard* way absolutely everything..... Through those harsh experiences and through the many years with a complete new crowd that has respect and most of them care I have found a new me...

The old me has been rehabilitated and I much prefer the new me anyhow.

My ideas are indeed funny but in my mind it is necessary for the way people with sticky fingers actually are...... I know hurt and physical pain is bad and should never be inflicted upon another.... but I am telling ya a good A$$ woopin sometimes is exactly what is needed for reforming a person with sticky fingers lol....

Just my opinion.Coming from a person whom has experienced the *other side of the tracks* :)

Be Happy Stay Happy :)
Ethereal Moon Rose

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

Oh boy do I have a story for you guys. This happened at around 5:30am it's now almost 6:00am.

Literally 20 minutes ago we were awoken by our dogs eagerly wanting to get outside and barking. My husband goes outside with the dogs. Then he hears our neighours car doors go but didn't think much of it, as he works weird hours. THEN he hears our neighbour shout "Oi!" followed by a huge thud against the fence (our neighbour slammed one against the fence) and people running and yelling. In the meantime I have jumped out of bed and gone out the front to see whats going on. My husband (whom is butt naked at the time) grabs the nearest thing near him- a two metre steel post- and runs up our driveaway armed. He then chases after two men and yells "I dare you guys to come back" but at this point the men were a but further away. Now our neighbours are out the front, we are out the front (i tell my hubby to get some clothes on) and LUCKILY a police wagon comes around the corner!! Nobody had a chance to call the cops yet so this was just pure luck. My neighbours girlfriend hailed them and told them what happened and up the street they went. They pulled over a few houses up and apprehended one man, then they went bush, we are assuming one of the men ran.

Turns out the neighbour heard our dogs bark so he looked out his bedroom window and saw the two men walking past.

Scum. Absolute scum.

I now have four very awake and excited children that I wish would go back to sleep so I can lol. What a way to start a Sunday!
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

Ethereal Moon Rose

Time to whip out them *boobie traps* you spoke of you and your husband thinking to harshly upon lol

I know how it feels, I have lived my karma 3 times over easy.... Live n Learn

Hope you get justice eventually :)

Have a Good Day
Be Happy Stay Happy
Ethereal Moon Rose

Indeed haha! Although our neighbour did give one of them a flogging. Not that I condone violence but he definitely deserved it. My husband just finished giving a statement to the police. They caught BOTH of the culprits and they are being locked up as we speak. The cops said they have enough evidence for a conviction.

I feel like the universe has answered my prayers :)
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

That's awesome! That is good for you both, you and the neighbors.

Glad it all worked out for you :) (with minimal violence)

Have a Great Day
Be Happy Stay Happy
CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

Ethereal Moon Rose wrote:LOL @Bychan and @Hager.

My husband and I have come up with plenty of boobie trap ideas but some are just too brutal lol :lol: goodnevil
I was gonna suggest bear traps and bear bombs rigged to trip wires *grins evilly*
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Ethereal Moon Rose wrote:My husband (whom is butt naked at the time) grabs the nearest thing near him- a two metre steel post- and runs up our driveaway armed. He then chases after two men and yells "I dare you guys to come back"
Ha! This is a great visual reminds me of the stories of naked Celts painted blue off to battle!
Maybe these are the same guys that got into the shed. Theives aren't very smart, they tend to come back.
And @ Snow, those masked bandits are real trouble!!
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

I just found that on Facebook. Maybe such a sign would help for future thieves :-D
Attachments
16427267_10210899642479855_572433019729676101_n.jpg
16427267_10210899642479855_572433019729676101_n.jpg (10.12 KiB) Viewed 1869 times
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Ethereal Moon Rose

@CleverlyDisguised lol I did suggest trip wire actually :lol:

@firebird it was a pretty funny sight but luckily it was still almost dark so nothing was on full display :lol:

@Bychan ohhhh now that's a cool idea! I could put this on my driveway gate. Thanks! :)
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Ethereal Moon Rose, or this one, to be sure they run away for good:
Attachments
16473428_10155068770363278_7322521422186832914_n.jpg
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Ethereal Moon Rose

@Bychan ohhh I like that one even more ;) thanks! :)
AnneJoe

Post by AnneJoe »

Follow the traditional home break-in prevention methods to secure your home from the invasion or burglary. The first thing you have to do is to crime-proof your home to restrict the burglar's entry.

-Close curtains and blinds that burglars can’t look into your belongings. Don’t make the burglars tempted to break in with the expensive things. Hide the valuables safely.

-Lock your windows and doors. Install metal doors to resist the forced entry.

-Pin the window frames and insert a bolt or metal pin.

-Make your home look occupied. Turn on the light or use the timers to show that the house is not empty.

-Install security systems and alarms to deter the burglars

Also, you should never install a nameplate outside of your home. Burglars can check your phone number in the phonebook and call you to see whether you are there at home. Leaving a note in the door or mailbox also shows that you are not at home and burglars take this as a good opportunity.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”