(Help) Spells, rituals, meditation, etc. For weight loss?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Onlybeentenminutes

(Help) Spells, rituals, meditation, etc. For weight loss?

Post by Onlybeentenminutes »

I'm a new witch and my mother has asked me for some help. My mother is in her fifties now and is overweight. We're starting up walking and going to the gym but she said she wanted me to find out ways to help with her issues magically along with the work we're doing.

So if anyone knows of any spells, sigils, herbal remedies, potions, meditation techniques, etc. That can help with weight loss and mostly and especially, self control and will, we would both be *extremely* thankful. <3
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: (Help) Spells, rituals, meditation, etc. For weight loss

Post by SpiritTalker »

This has nothing "magical" about it but the charge you impress into it.

2cups hot water
2 ginger tea bags
2 Tbs lemon juice,
2 Tbs honey honey

Obviously you can easily cut it in 1/2 or increase and make a lot of tea if you want. I just happen to have a small glass 1/2 quart jug.

I've found it's easiest to brew the tea bags first, then add the juice & honey. I used real lemons & sliced ginger root at first, but changed to bottled lemon juice & teabags for convenience. Sip 1/2 to a full cup a day, per person. It tastes like lemon aid with a kick. Stir or swirl before drinking because the ginger powdery residue sinks to the bottom and you want to drink it to get the ginger. I pour mine in a travel mug and can sip through out the day. Calms the gut. Curbs appetite.

There are many weight loss teas available in health food or grocery stores. They can cause diarrhea if over used, particularly the licorice ones. I've had no issues at all with the lemon/ginger/honey water.

I also charge the water with desired intent. Charging water is a great way to infuse brews as water has memory, shown by Dr Imoto's research. Any charging or meditation would involve an affirmation of being at one's healtiest weight, not a number, but an image of health and vitality. If you like and benefit from a bit of ritual, cast a circle and then bless the brew, either as you work or after it's been made up and "bottled" to share.
Siona

Re: (Help) Spells, rituals, meditation, etc. For weight loss

Post by Siona »

A charm bag might help. Include stones and herbs known for willpower, grounding/strength, as well as "burning" elements like cinnamon, to help burn the weight off, and anything to help overcome obstacles. After it's all made have her wear it on her daily. Having it close to her will help her keep her goal in mind while making choices about exercise and diet changes.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”