getting frustated

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
gingerkitty

getting frustated

Post by gingerkitty »

Hi there,is there some where you can find someone or thing reliable to give you a craft name as nothing i seem to be doing or looking is getting me any where the name katinka is on my mind but the meaning is all wrong. ive tryed lady pixie and all them but it just int right.help please its really bugging me.
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

When you find a name you will know.
I think you need to learn a lesson in patience and understanding about when the time is right the name will be right.
:D
Skylights

Post by Skylights »

I don't really think you can be given a craft name, especially if you're looking in a book or a website. You have to find it yourself; more than likely it will find you.
[color=blue]*Skylights*[/color]

[color=green][i]"So if you don't rate,
just over-compensate...
The world loves wannabes,
so, hey hey, do that brand new thing."[/i][/color]
gingerkitty

Post by gingerkitty »

Hi there, thanks guys iam a little impatiant sorry ,you are all right .patiants itsn one of my strong points.looking around the web i got a bit frustrated you all have such great names .on of the other forums gave me a name (blackinsanity) not really sure how to take that ! ill be more patiant and wait thanks again.
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

If you do meditation or work with guides or deities, you may get your name that way.
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”