Luck Incantation

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
AmberNectophilia

Luck Incantation

Post by AmberNectophilia »

This is a chant or incantation that I found on "Spells of Magic" a while back. It was created by Lauren47323.
Chamomile and leaves of three, draw me luck and mote it be
. I dont care if you all think it is stupid or if you doubt that it works. All that matters is that i know it works cause i have seen results. This was my first incantation/spell. I started out on the basics of basic.
I'm not insane, my sense of reality is different than yours. That took an unexpected turn. So did their neck
Bychan Wulf

Re: Luck Incantation

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Good start and nice to hear that it worked for you! :fairy: Nobody would think it's stupid. Even the simplest spell can be extremely powerful if you put your heart and intent in it. Only you can choose what works best for you.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

The simpler, the better for me.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
Mr Crowley
Banned Member

Post by Mr Crowley »

I think it's a lovely spell, but luck and money are on the top of my list. Good job on citing the source; otherwise, it's bad mo-jo to claim something that isn't yours. It doesn't have to be complicated to work well.
Melby

Post by Melby »

Will try this out thanks for sharing.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”