Sacred ground

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Sacred ground

Post by SpiritTalker »

Blessings and good thoughts.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

I'm glad you have found closure. The spirits may have been sucking something negative out that you didn't know about. Depends on the spell which you never identified. What matters is that a weight has been lifted and you are happier than you were before. Don't think of it as a journey completed. Think of it as a fork in the path. You have a decision on which way to go. The path goes ever on and the journey lasts past death and into other realms of existence.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Sorry if what I wrote upset you. I was using a period and not a question mark. I was more interested in giving you Information so you could expand your viewpoint. Necromantic spells are usually like membranes. No passage, A to B passage only, B to A passage only or A to B and B to A passage simultaneously. I wouldn't steal your spells. That's why you don't see me in the book of shadows area of the forum. I'm more than happy to help someone if they request it. I've got tomes that have been passed down through the years. I worked from them under tutelage from my Greatgram. I hold the trust on them now. I'll work to hone my craft and add to them as I can. I will in turn pass them on.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Walking in natural wild places always offers unique sacred spaces where-in we might dwell a moment to release negative energies and reinvigorate our spirit. Time spent alone with Nature is always a blessing.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

It could be we are strongly reminded that we are all natures children. Sometimes that is hard to remember in our work-a-day world.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”