Money Spell

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
cherrypie

Re: Money Spell

Post by cherrypie »

Melby wrote:[

Thank you so much for sharing. And yeah money issues are difficult, it's hard to stay calm and positive when you are thinking about whether to buy food or tampons. I really hope it eventually resolves.
:lol: tell me about it! No fun in there, of course. It is not only hard to decide, but embarrassing to the bone when you have to tell your kids that right now you don't have the money to pay for their school workbook or other things. Somehow we always got some bucks here or there, but it was devastating. I really lost my peace of mind for many, many years, all these feelings of guilt, of shame, worries, nothing but worries....it really changed when I finally did what I really do well and what I love doing, but I will have to work on my mind for some more time, I guess. Thank God I'm making really good progress, now that the endless stress about money has ceased a bit (but of course, there are still huge bills that come out of the blue, like a broken car, or the central heating, and I really hope our roof will be ok for another 20 years or so).
Now, I'm aware that it's not so easy to find a job or life purpose that easily, it took me about 17 years, but it happened. I don't really know what kind of advice I should give you, but I hope the Trinka helps with the most imminent stuff and that you'll find your way. I'm not saying that I will be without any financial troubles forever, but I'm more than thankful things have changed finally and I'm also sure it won't get that bad again. Wish you the same!
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Money Spell

Post by planewalker »

A thought that is just some philosophy - Life may beat you to your knees, stand back up or at least try to. Only you can defeat you.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”