Bizarre death museum dream

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
GroundedDancer

Bizarre death museum dream

Post by GroundedDancer »

I had a really bizarre dream that involved my visiting a sort of death museum? It was really like a cemetery in museum form. I say this because it was like a store/museum of objects that belonged to dead people. I guess it could be considered an antique store, but this felt wayyyyyyyy different from that. The mood was much more serious. I was moving with purpose around the area searching for a specific something that I was going to take home. I was looking for someone in these objects, though I really don't think I knew who. I was going off instinct.

That dream was followed up by one right after of me traveling, and while traveling, I decided that it would be beneficial to peel the skin from my hands. I literally started de-skinning my right hand until it was just a plump mound of tissue and muscle. I was halfway done with the left hand when I realized that it felt unconformable and that having no skin on my hand was making it sting. I tried dousing the stinging and discomfort by putting my hands underwater but it didn't do much.

I heard that right now everyone is getting strange dreams thanks to the thinning of the veil as Samhain comes around, but I seem to get these sorts of dreams often now that I've begun to notice them. The peeled skin one was the one that made me most uncomfortable.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”