A spell that might help me with neighbours. Any ideas.

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
intheflatfield

A spell that might help me with neighbours. Any ideas.

Post by intheflatfield »

Hi all,

I just wondered if there was a spell that I could use that does not have too many ingredients that could help with my inconsiderate neighbours?

Basically, they are not very considerate, they make a lot of noise and generally cause myself and partner huge amounts of displeasure.

Obviously, I do not want to cause them harm but wondered what could assist with this matter.

Thanks in advance.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: A spell that might help me with neighbours. Any ideas.

Post by SpiritTalker »

No ingredients are going to make a whit of difference if you don't have a clear idea of what you want. Any spell at all can then be adapted to focus your mind. A candle spell for example where there's nothing but focusing on the flame. Hold in mind the behavior that you want them to have & give no thought to the behavior you want to cease. Think only of what behavior will replace it.

You could also do a spell on yourselves so that you are not bothered. A standard protection jar to protect you from their intrusion.

Both are covered in http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 36682.html
intheflatfield

Post by intheflatfield »

SpiritTalker wrote:No ingredients are going to make a whit of difference if you don't have a clear idea of what you want. Any spell at all can then be adapted to focus your mind. A candle spell for example where there's nothing but focusing on the flame. Hold in mind the behavior that you want them to have & give no thought to the behavior you want to cease. Think only of what behavior will replace it.

You could also do a spell on yourselves so that you are not bothered. A standard protection jar to protect you from their intrusion.

Both are covered in
Thanks so much. The goal I would like the spell to help with is them moving or being a bit more quiet ;)

Thanks for your great response and that has given me a good starting point.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 36682.html

That's not a clear intention, is it? Either this or that, or bit more of this ... Doesn't contribute to getting results with a spell.

Also sometimes it's easier to see ourselves in a spell so perhaps imagine the good feeling You have when they aren't a problem. Then the universe can take the path of least resistance.

Always add "and it harm none" to any spell
barker

Post by barker »

"The Destroyer" (spell)

Sit down cross legged with a candle out in front of you. Watch in the flame for information about the problem person(s) or how you always feel about them. It is subtle but flame is very good here. It takes 5 mins - the trouble will vanish and you will be left with clarity regarding the physical actions you might want to take.

And of course, learn and grow, lest you feel defeated. Further spell work shall be easier with this preparation accomplished.

Sent from my SM-J105Y using Tapatalk
intheflatfield

Post by intheflatfield »

SpiritTalker wrote:http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 36682.html

That's not a clear intention, is it? Either this or that, or bit more of this ... Doesn't contribute to getting results with a spell.

Also sometimes it's easier to see ourselves in a spell so perhaps imagine the good feeling You have when they aren't a problem. Then the universe can take the path of least resistance.

Always add "and it harm none" to any spell
Thanks so much that is a great reply :)
intheflatfield

Post by intheflatfield »

barker wrote:"The Destroyer" (spell)

Sit down cross legged with a candle out in front of you. Watch in the flame for information about the problem person(s) or how you always feel about them. It is subtle but flame is very good here. It takes 5 mins - the trouble will vanish and you will be left with clarity regarding the physical actions you might want to take.

And of course, learn and grow, lest you feel defeated. Further spell work shall be easier with this preparation accomplished.

Sent from my SM-J105Y using Tapatalk
Thank you so much again another very helpful response. I an new to Witchcraft and have not cast a circle or a spell as of yet.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”