Color Help for Necklaces

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
casnarl

Color Help for Necklaces

Post by casnarl »

Hiya!

My boyfriend and I have a running thing of him creating bracelets for me and I necklaces for him. He recently made me a new bracelet because the last one broke, and while he's still got the necklace I'd like to make him a new one too anyways.

Then I thought - why not matching necklaces and I can give him it on Valentines Day in a few weeks. And then I thought, why don't I use specific colors to make it special, and be this thing to like symbolize love and strength and keeping our relationship growing, or even like specific colors to represent me and him and us together.

But I'm having a hard time deciding what colors.

So far I've read through this color correspondences here on this site, and I've decided on:
White for unconditional love,
Red for passion, strength, and sex
Emerald for love,

but then I have a few I'm not sure about.
Turquoise, Green, and Chartreuse all say growth, so would it be up to me to just pick?
Pink is friendship, love, romance but Rose is relationships, so if it's for me and my boyfriend should I use one over the other, or both?

And then, if I was gonna pick a color for me and for him, I was reading the planets for the colors, but if I did it by our planets we would both be Green (I'm Taurus so Venus and he's Virgo so Mercury, both Green), so what else could I use instead as different colors to represent me and him?

Thanks for input! :D
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Color Help for Necklaces

Post by SpiritTalker »

Personally I like the turquoise & green combo. It depends on the color tones ... Some chartreuse tones are teeth clenching ugh! As you're the designer & artisan you get to express your self. What are some opposites on the color wheel for balance?
corvidus

Re: Color Help for Necklaces

Post by corvidus »

In my experience, when making or buying gifts for the significant other, I always ask myself “what’s their favorite color again?”

Lol, cause I forget some times. Its their favorite for a reason, usually because it’s very balancing for them personally.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”