My weird witch dream

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
LunarLuck

My weird witch dream

Post by LunarLuck »

So I had a dream that I was “good witch” and lived in a small house by a stream with some other good witches. It’s was all sunny, bright and peaceful and a group of “bad witches” came along. They were trying to get us to go on their side.

Before I woke up we were fighting them and a few ended up on their side but me and another 2 people were still on the “good” side but we were abit battered and bruised. I don’t think any actual magic was involved, more physical. When we were fighting the scenery shifted from being at the house to being on a fast moving train until the train stopped at an under ground train station. A bad witch” was approaching me then I woke up.

The “bad” witches had long black hair and their skin was a purple-grey and they had what looked like tribal tattoos all over there body.

I’ve also a few times recently been seeing my own room when I’m asleep but don’t think there connected. I’ve never had a dream like this before and although I was a little spooked I thought I’d re-join the site after many years because I knew I’d get some sort of answer (because Googling was rubbish!).

Thank you for reading :flyingwitch:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: My weird witch dream

Post by SpiritTalker »

Your witches battle dream reminds me of the book "Night Battles" by Carlo Ginsburg. The underground train station reminds me of what I see when dream traveling. Id associate underground with under-world inhabitants. Seeing your own room while still asleep seems like it could be Out of Body (OOB) but not at the astral traveling frequency.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Night_Battles
LunarLuck

Post by LunarLuck »

Thank you for replying!

Not sure what night battles is but I’ll read that link you’ve posted. I’m not very clued up on astral projection so is there different frequencies? Would be interesting to find out what level I was on.

:flyingwitch:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

We still don't even know what the consciousness is. Being out of body is when the conscious self is just "out" & still in the present-time & physical realm. We can be seen & recognized occasionally in real-time OOB.

Astral projecting is being in the dimension called the astral realM that some consider to be a parallel plane. Time & space are flexible there. I just vaguely say there are different frequencies & let it go at that. There are certain features that repeat so different "levels" are recognizable. To me it's like navigating parallel lanes on the freeway: one's for quick on & off, another is for thru traffic & then there's hyper-drive level that goes "between" the others.
LunarLuck

Post by LunarLuck »

Ok, thank you for letting me know, think I understand it abit more now. Definitley feel less freaked out about the dream!

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”