Property usurpers

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
YanaKhan

Re: Property usurpers

Post by YanaKhan »

Suing your mom on what grounds? This is ridiculous! I just despise people who don't know when to stop and leave well enough alone. I'll look for a court spell, to make it easier for you in court, to make people see your point, I think I have one in my BoS.

Edited to add: I don't have a spell, but High John the Conqueror root can help with court cases, probably in a pouch, worn by your mom? Or make a candle with it and light it to help with your court case? Please, keep us posted.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Thanks Yana, a friend of mine just grew some high John, I'll see about procuring some.
So it's a little dicey. Mom said the B could have the house with he idea she would take care of my brother after his industrial accident. Well as he got sicker, partially because B was taking him to a dozen different doctors, all of whom were giving him different and more meds, she found a center that would take him in for Neuro rehab. No sooner did he go away when the B moved in her boyfriend. (that was about 4 years ago, this according to neighbors) By April of last year B and Beau had Married and never told my mom she even had a boyfriend.
B is alleging Mom broke a verbal contract.
Mom will be alleging B broke their contract by marrying, thereby no longer caring for my bro.
(by the way this whole mess took about a total of 10 years to manifest)

:vampire:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Little update.
After months of clean up and repairs the house went up for sale in early January. Well it's in escrow but the B put a lien on the house, the people almost backed out. Mom really doesn't want to go to court and just wants to pay her off to be done with this mess. Both me and my daughter would love this to go to court because the freaking B wouldn't get a dime, but Mom wants to spare my brother from having to appear in court, he would blow it.
So the deal is on the table the B gets X amount to take the lien off and go away for ever, payable at the end of escrow.
Now here is my conundrum.
We speak frequently about not influencing the will of another person. But what about binding the money this B will get? or putting a little spell that has it be spent on an unforeseen outrageous repair of some sort, or so the money goes away really fast with nothing to show for it? or some other trouble concerning it. I cannot believe this one...mom called and asked if the coven would curse her. I told her we don't do that. She came up with the idea the B's ill begotten money be cursed. I kinda like the idea.
thoughts?
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

If I were in your boots, I would hex the living daylights out of that money to give that person what it just. I say go for it, make that money fall out of her pockets like its vanishing into thin air. :evil:
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I like your mom. Conditional gain - they will have no pleasure of it.
Restraint is needed so that magic doesn't become revenge ... What I was referring to when I'd asked if magic were an excuse for revenge.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”