Help with a mixture.

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Wolf Heart

Help with a mixture.

Post by Wolf Heart »

I'm going to be doing a small spell type thing to get my creative juices flowing. I am a writer and take pride in my work, however it seems lately I just don't have as many good creative thoughts and when I do I loose the enthusiasm to go through with writing them into story form.
So the reason of this post is what herbs, oils, or powders do you think would work good with promoting creative thinking. I was thinking maybe ginger, and some drawing oil, but I'm not sure. There could be better ones out there.

Any help would be much appreciated.
~*People fear the beast within the wolf because they do not understand the beast within themselves.*~
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Rutilated Quartz is good for inspiring inspiration :D
Try carrying a peice around with you.
Wolf Heart

Post by Wolf Heart »

hedgewitch wrote:Rutilated Quartz is good for inspiring inspiration :D
Try carrying a peice around with you.
This may sound rather stupid, but what exactly is that? I looked up pictures and it seemed to be a crystal with these odd lines inside of it. Now I have crystals, but most of mine are completely clear.
~*People fear the beast within the wolf because they do not understand the beast within themselves.*~

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”