Hello Everyone

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Kierri

Hello Everyone

Post by Kierri »

Hey

My name is Kierri but you can call me Kayleigh if you prefer :) I'm 23 years old and pretty much brand new to witchcraft and Wicca, I've always been interested in it but never took the step to actually learn about any of it until very recently.

My interest started when I more or less stumbled across Brigid, or St Brigid as she's also known. I recall learning about Celtic deities and Brigid stood out, I then somehow came across the terms and identities of the Triple goddess and ever since then I've been hooked.

I've spent time at various stone circles as well, something about them just gives me a good vibe.

I've always sort of struggled with understanding my beliefs and finding people who share them, it wasn't until I really started delving into Wicca and things that I found a box so to speak, someplace that my beliefs and thoughts belonged. So I joined this site to get to know some like-minded people and learn more about Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism etc.

So yeah, here I am. Looking forward to chatting with you :)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Firebird »

Hey there :wave: I too am very interested in Brighde, and other Celtic lore. There is a ton of info on these boards feel free to jump in anywhere. Don't hesitate to ask questions, were here to help! :fairy:
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Kierri

Post by Kierri »

Thank you!

Lovely to hear from you :) I'm excited to get started and dive into the info!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi there & welcome.
MizLynn3

Post by MizLynn3 »

Hello n greetings to you. I am new to this forum thing. I’ve always known who I am. And I am still learning and growing.
If I can help in anyway please lemme know :)
MizLynn
Kierri

Post by Kierri »

Thank you for the welcome everyone :)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I used to think that I should be attracted to Celtic deities, since my family pretty much swam in the British Isles gene pool. I ended up with Egyptian deities. I've found that our deities need us, just as much as we need them.
Daughter of Sekhmet
Kierri

Post by Kierri »

I agree SnowCat, most of my family are either against multiple deities or against anything that doesn't suit their beliefs. I've always been deeply affected by deities, stones, etc I even had a DNA test done and found out about a bunch of history relating all the way to Highland clans in Scotland and found out I belonged to a clan and Wiccan circles both in Scotland, America and it goes all the way back to Sweden and Norway way way back into the past.

I would never have considered it before learning of the Celtic deities.

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”