New & Eager

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Soulsearcher01

New & Eager

Post by Soulsearcher01 »

I'm new to this site as well as to the craft * I'm excited about May 5th because of the Super Moon & the Energy that is supposed to be released and received * due to my inexperience with blessings & spells * I was hoping that someone would be able to provide me with an idea on how to get started * I am eager to initiate myself and commit myself on this day * I have an Oath that I am re-writing for this occasion as well LOL may sound silly but to me it means the world to jump start myself * Thank you for reading this and for your feedback * have a bless it evening.
Sincerely
Diana
(not afraid to use my real name as opposed to my username Soulsearcher01) kind of speaks for itself :wave:
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New & Eager

Post by Firebird »

hey soulsearcher, so sorry someone did not get back to you before the Moon. Were you able to get out there and dedicate yourself anyway? Keep posting your questions, someone will show up. Feel free to PM me if you like, Bright Blessings, FirebirdFlys
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
ValerieAnne

Post by ValerieAnne »

I started persuing the Craft when I was 11/12.. I didn't really get into it much then as I had so many other things going on. I picked it back up a few years ago. The best thing for me was to read as much as I could to learn about it. One of my favorite authors are Scott Cunningham (others may disagree), so i'd suggest reading novels by him. I also enjoyed Buckland's Complete Guide to Witchcraft

I'm sorry nobody replied before the 5th of May for you though. I hope you were able to dedicate yourself as you had planned anyway.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Soulsearcher01 wrote: Thu May 03, 2012 8:55 pm I'm new ... I was hoping that someone would be able to provide me with an idea on how to get started ...
Old post

Consider that ...
. The texts Charge of the Goddess & Wiccan Rede, long form can be used as guidelines
. The Lady and Lord represent Nature
. Seasonal holidays are Nature’s cycles
. The Elements of matter manifest intentions
. Cunningham’s Solitary Wicca is available as a free pdf. https://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/relig ... tioner.pdf

Build skills with daily practice
. Greet Sun, Earth & 4-winds NESW “Hail Sol☀️, Gaia🌎, Boreas, Eurus, Notos, Zephyrus
. Use your empathic abilities to sense Nature; leave friendship offerings
. Draw power on the breath from Earth & Sky into the solar plexus; push from the belly & out between your hands 👏🏽 for practice; you’ll feel a subtle pushback; shake hands off to clear.

Work space
. Damp-wipe surfaces with 🧂💦 to cleanse, bless with incense, anoint with oil, 🙌🏽 charge
. Supplies - 🍸H2O cup &🧂salt ,🕯candles,⚱️oil &🥢incense represent water,earth,fire,air
. Altar - 🕯 . . 💐 . . 🕯
🍸🧂. . . 🥢⚱️
🌟 Spells
. Simple Circle - Walk deosil ↩️ thrice - 1st spritzing 💦 salted-water, 2nd 🥢incensing, 3rd 👆🏽Point-&-Push to cast circle 💫; Air-draw 👆🏽an invoking ↙️⭐️ to begin - do what you planned - & a banishing ↗️⭐️ to end the rite. Ground yourself.
. Anoint with dabs of ⚱️ oil to hold a psychic charge when setting 🙌🏽 intent into a spell
. Use sweet scents for love, spicy for protection, forest for abundance, citrus to cleanse
. Choose spell materials related to the goal by elemental correspondences or scent
. Incantations tell magic what to do so say only what you want results to be
. Methods - bag, bottle, candle, chant, cord/knots, grid/mandala, petition, potion, sigil

Elemental Correspondence Mini-Reference
☁️ E-Air - wand, incense or aerosol; 🟡, intellect; marjoram, mint, sage; feather, bubbles; tiger eye, citrine; Use chant or sigil spells
🔥 S-Fire - blade, oil, candle; 🔴; vitality, partnership; bay, basil, rosemary; carnelian, obsidian, red jasper; Use candle spells
💦 W-Water - cup, bells; 🔵; emotions, psychic activity; lemon, rose, chamomile, thyme; shells, turquoise; use potions & bottle spells
🪨 N-Earth - pentacle or stone; 🟢; home, prosperity; grains, salt; mugwort, patchouli; hematite, aventurine; Use crystals, knots, grids & mandalas
✨ -Ether - measure cord; 🟣; spirituality; angelica, cinnamon, frankincense; fluorite, amethyst; Use prayer, meditation, remote viewing

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”