Where's a good place to shop hard to find items?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
CrystalWillow

Where's a good place to shop hard to find items?

Post by CrystalWillow »

Hi all,

Thought id get typing as I haven't really been on & tend to not know what to say :?

But im going to go for it :D

Does anyone know of a good place to get general things for spells etc? & somewhere where you can get the more hard to find things?

The shop near me has recently shut down so im a bit stuck & can't seem to find anywhere.

Thanks all in Advance :)

Crystal Willow
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

I've been getting all my hard to find stones, crystals on Ebay. But if I don't see it there, usually if spend time in meditation, it is next time. I've seen posts here about finding tools there. And have seen bulk White Sage by the lb. maybe you could try for herbs also. I don't know if you live outside the US, that might make a difference.
Cherokeewind
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

I always found that food co-ops can be very helpful for spell supplies, as they have herbs and things, even incense or disks of incense charcoal.

If you live near an urban area you can find botanicas. I've even bought spell supplies at Meijers!

When I buy on-line, I get my green herbs from large medicinal herb sellers, since they have high volume and the herbs I buy will be fresh. I get my resins from Soma Luna, because they have a lot of exotic things I can't get elsewhere, but this is slowly changing.

I drive to Michigan to buy a lot of other stuff... But then I grew up there.
The irony is that I now live near Chicago, and it's easier to find witch shops in Michigan.

I almost always buy rocks in person... except for cut stones. For some reason, when buying large fancy rocks on ebay, I've had issues with some vendors deciding they don't like my bids, and I have a fine record. :?

For a lot of other things, I go to AzureGreen. Google it.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Where's a good place to shop hard to find items?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Try your local ethnic grocery stores & the international food isle at major chain grocers. For herbs online @ mountain rose herbs or azure green dot com. Amazon has good deals on bulk candles, books of course but also used books, and daggers is a better search phrase than athame. Be alert to shipping fees.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”