God and Goddess Help

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
SMushroom

God and Goddess Help

Post by SMushroom »

Me And My Friend Where Trying To Find a list of all (or most) of the wiccan God and Goddess

can sumone help us? ::coolglasses::
Erhalten Sie Einen Geschmack Der Religion Leckt Eine Hexe.
Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

Freya.

You now have one.

(I have a list of all the norse ones but its at home.)
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

I'm not wiccan, i am just a witch, but as far as i know wicca doesnt have its own set of gods and goddesses, but they believe in all or some etc... (hard to explain when u have baby brain sorry lol)

This website is great for researching gods and goddesses, it doesnt always give you a huge amount of info on the god/desses but it does give you a down to earth type description...

godchecker.com
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: God and Goddess Help

Post by SpiritTalker »

2 books by Janet & Stewart Farrar
Wiccan Goddesses
Wiccan Gods

A short list - Aradia-avatar, Diana & Cernunnos
Coven

Post by Coven »

Goddesses who have actually appeared inside my circle are Kwan Yin and Hekate

I can talk to Baba Yaga 24-7 365 with my pendulum ~ though BabaYaga has been referred to as a Slavic Goddess ~ she doesn't refer to herself as a Goddess or a deity ~ she refers to herself as a spirit guide and a witch

The woman who wrote Baba Yagas book of witchcraft says that when you work with baba yaga that it's different for everyone

The baba yaga that I talk to doesn't like Hekate or Aradia but she likes Diana .

Jesus who is a sorcerer has also made an appearance .

Kwan yin practices magic in the house regularly ~ if wicca is non harming the kwan yin would be good because she is the goddess of mercy

I work with Baba Yaga , Hekate , Buddha , Jesus , and Kwan Yin

Angels also practice magic in the house ~ I'm pretty sure it's Gabriel

Even a demon showed up and practiced sorcery . I wasn't comfortable with the presence so I ran him off but then I apologized because he didn't do anything wrong, but I still tried to push him out of the space with Kwan yin statues and images of buddha and jesus .So he left , probably because he knew I wanted him to leave but I just saw him again when I was doing this exercise .

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“LOOK PAST THE VEIL
Not all spirit skills require discipline and training. Some are little tricks of perception that you can do anywhere at any time—even right now as you read this book. Try the following:

Step 1: Look straight ahead. It doesn't matter what is in front of you—anything from a sprawling vista to a wall will do. Just look.

Step 2: Now imagine that everything in front of you is actually on a video screen. Pretend it's a two-dimensional representation of what you see. It looks the same, just as it would if you were looking at a high-definition screen that took up your whole view, but you know that it is just a screen.

Step 3: Consider what is on the other side of that screen. Listen closely. Reach out with your feelings. Can you sense it? Is there something on the other side?”

Excerpt From
Consorting with Spirits
Jason Miller

---------------------------------------------------------

So I was sitting at my desk looking out my second story window that looks into the trees and the wind was blowing pretty good and the trees were really moving . I was doing the look past the veil exercise and then all of the sudden there he was in the trees looking at me .

He didn't seem so scary this time and I knew that if he was evil that we would all be dead by now because he is that powerful .

I think it's a demon but I don't know what it is , it has a hollywood demonic voice But more High definition special effects than you can possibly imagine ~ it's very powerful and his sorcery is very powerful ~ he speaks some ancient demon language that I can't understand but even though I can't understand him he still says psychic stuff .

I'll have to talk to Baba Yaga about him ~ I use my pendulum a lot .
:-|
Coven

Post by Coven »

Okay , so , I talked to Baba Yaga about the demon . She says that he's evil and dangerous and that I invited him here by saying that I was open to communication from anywhere to help with my psychic abilities and magic .
That's what I thought happened , when I get to the east air element I usually say that I'm open to communication from benevolent sources to help with my psychic abilities and magic , but for some reason one time I said that I was open to communications from anyone who wanted to help . This stems from trying not to be racist towards demons . So anyway , that's what I thought happened when it happened so I never said that again , now I always say benevolent sources only
:-|

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”